PDA

View Full Version : Took a nice dinner ride

jwhatman
04-04-2009, 08:02 PM
Well, Tonight I was finally able to take spyder for a nice dinner ride with hubby. He took his Vrod and I jumped on the spyder. I have to say, it was fantastic. I was able to keep up with the vrod without any problems. i even abused it a bit, just to see the reaction, she loved it! We just drove The Loop in Ormond to dinner, and what looks we got. As soon as we reached the restaurant someone came up to me asking how well the spyder handled, what could I say? Simply amazing! Although, I am glad hubby ordered the 4" risers, they should be here next week. My shoulder blades were a bit achy. I am planning when I can go for another ride.

Lamonster
04-04-2009, 08:05 PM
How's it feel to be a Rockstar? :2thumbs:

jwhatman
04-04-2009, 08:11 PM
gotta say, I could get used to all the attention. It used to be everyone looking at hubby"s VRod, now his bike is just boring.

mjw930
04-05-2009, 10:13 AM
gotta say, I could get used to all the attention. It used to be everyone looking at hubby"s VRod, now his bike is just boring.

HEY, I RESEMBLE THAT REMARK!!!!

Just kidding, I love that she's getting so much attention, I'll bet even some of it is because of the Spyder ;)