PDA

View Full Version : Swap meet

lou49
10-30-2016, 03:36 PM
I used to buy all the upgrades for my Harley at swap meets! bought many new parts at a fraction of the dealer prices!

Are there any swap meet for can am am spyders? no, im not talking about ebay or craiglist!
Do they have them at spyder fest?

trikermutha
10-30-2016, 03:48 PM
Haven't seen any in the Chicago area

Sometimes they may have stuff at the motorcycle show in Rosemont but its usually Harley related

DrewNJ
10-30-2016, 04:29 PM
There is a big one coming up next Saturday in zieglerville pa. It's open/free to anyone who wants to bring their junk and setup a table.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

lou49
10-30-2016, 04:54 PM
Haven't seen any in the Chicago area

Sometimes they may have stuff at the motorcycle show in Rosemont but its usually Harley related
have not been to one of those since i got rid of the harley, but I'll heck the next one!

Copperman
10-30-2016, 05:11 PM
Are there any swap meet for can am am spyders? no, im not talking about ebay or craiglist!
Do they have them at spyder fest?

Your best bet is to post on here in the 4 Sale by Owner and WTB section.

If you're looking for something specific ask to see if anyone has it laying around their garage. You never know. Same goes if you have something you're wanting to sell.

I've been to many Spyder events over the years and I've never seen a swap meet.

trikermutha
10-30-2016, 05:17 PM
have not been to one of those since i got rid of the harley, but I'll heck the next one!

Walnecks has swap meets..But usually its Harley related. And the usual other items :yikes:

Never know what you may find

Chupaca
10-30-2016, 06:19 PM
I do know that in the past folks have tried to get ryders to bring their stuff for sale with them and they could get together and have one at spyderfest. Don't know how well or if it worked. Many sales here are delivered at the fest...:dontknow:

PrairieSpyder
10-30-2016, 06:25 PM
I do know that in the past folks have tried to get ryders to bring their stuff for sale with them and they could get together and have one at spyderfest. Don't know how well or if it worked. Many sales here are delivered at the fest...:dontknow:

I think it's been talked about before the last couple Spyder Fests, but nothing ever came of it. For many, it's a problem of hauling the things to sell on their Spyders over long distances, without any idea if you'd have to haul it home again.