PDA

View Full Version : Nation"s First and Only Police Force Chooses NMN

Magic Man
04-04-2009, 03:52 PM
The Nation's only police force using Can-Am Spyders for full time daily patrols (which you may have read about here before the Kissimmee Police Department in FL) has just decided to outfit both of it's patrol Spyders with all the Street Magic Cycle Products Spyder offerings. :clap:

The very first item they said were a "must have" were the NMN 4 inch billet risers. They said "the need for the better handling and the more relaxed driving position was a must for the 8 plus hours they are in the saddle each day."

We will be posting pictures of these two Police Spyders with all the NMN Street Magic Spyder Products shortly.

NMN is very proud that the nations first and only Police Dept using Spyders full time looked to Street Magic Cycle Products to outfit both of it's Spyders, and is using with only NMN products for both safety and comfort reasons. :thumbup:

MM

Roaddog2
04-04-2009, 03:57 PM
:2thumbs::2thumbs::ani29:

spyder3rdr
04-04-2009, 04:00 PM
Thats awesome Evan ... you guys are the " must have " in lighting options ... :congrats: and they are just the first i'm sure :2thumbs:

Magic Man
04-04-2009, 04:10 PM
Thats awesome Evan ... you guys are the " must have " in lighting options ... :congrats: and they are just the first i'm sure :2thumbs:

Thanks! We can only hope. :pray:

MM

NancysToy
04-04-2009, 05:04 PM
:thumbup: That is totally cool! You have good reason to be proud. :congrats:
-Scotty

MSGTDOC
04-04-2009, 06:04 PM
DUDE :congrats:

gjco
04-04-2009, 06:19 PM
I hate getting tickets but the cars they drive are some fine looking equipment. Are you going to be doing the install? can you post some pics when its done?

sleepman
04-04-2009, 06:24 PM
That's great to hear. They're certainly going to really like the ride after they install the risers. I still can't get over how much more enjoyable it is to ride with the NMN risers. :2thumbs:

Bersquack
04-04-2009, 06:36 PM
That's what I call recognition!!!

:congrats::clap:

northramp
04-04-2009, 07:23 PM
Evan .. Congrats .. who will do the install ??
I guess it would be them..

Trickie Dick
04-04-2009, 07:39 PM
Good deal. Great for NMN. :thumbup::clap::clap:

Donzo
04-04-2009, 07:50 PM
Awesome! This could really grow as other areas bring the Spyder on board:2thumbs:

Lamonster
04-04-2009, 07:59 PM
Hey Bro, think you can hook me up with some get out of jail free cards? :D

jwhatman
04-04-2009, 08:15 PM
Congrats on that! You must be very proud. Good luck with everything!

hawkiii
04-04-2009, 09:12 PM
:congrats: MagicMan, I know they will be pleased with the customer service. You guys are the best!

FANG
04-04-2009, 09:55 PM
10 % discount on all tickets for SpyderLover members -- LOL

Magic Man
04-05-2009, 07:14 AM
Thanks everyone!

They will have an offical letter sent to us along with pictures sent soon. I will try to get them up ASAP.

They have there own service center for their bikes and Spyders doing the installs, so hopefully they will have no problems doing what all of you have been able do in your driveways at home.

However if needed we have to fly in if they have problems as these machines can't be out of service too long if they run into problems, and hopefully it won't come to that?

MM

NancysToy
04-05-2009, 09:33 AM
Thanks everyone!

They will have an offical letter sent to us along with pictures sent soon. I will try to get them up ASAP.

They have there own service center for their bikes and Spyders doing the installs, so hopefully they will have no problems doing what all of you have been able do in your driveways at home.

However if needed we have to fly in if they have problems as these machines can't be out of service too long if they run into problems, and hopefully it won't come to that?

MM
No, it would be a darned shame to have to fly into Florida in the winter. :D
-Scotty

SSPSpyder
04-05-2009, 12:06 PM
Hey Evan,
don't forget us "Private Patrol" guys out here on the left coast.
(Though not cops, we do much the same on patrol but are a business, not public service.)
If you remember our phone conversation, I am modding my Spyder for patrol duty; installed NMN 4" risers, LED pucks.
Soon to be added - MNM tail light, peg adapters, Givi luggage.
AND
we recently purchased a Piaggio MP3 to use on patrol as well, and will soon be ordering NMN LEDs and stuff for it as well!
As far as I know, we are the first and so far only Private Security Company using 3-wheelers which is pretty cool, but your stuff makes them better!

Magic Man
04-05-2009, 04:44 PM
Hey Evan,
don't forget us "Private Patrol" guys out here on the left coast.
(Though not cops, we do much the same on patrol but are a business, not public service.)
If you remember our phone conversation, I am modding my Spyder for patrol duty; installed NMN 4" risers, LED pucks.
Soon to be added - MNM tail light, peg adapters, Givi luggage.
AND
we recently purchased a Piaggio MP3 to use on patrol as well, and will soon be ordering NMN LEDs and stuff for it as well!
As far as I know, we are the first and so far only Private Security Company using 3-wheelers which is pretty cool, but your stuff makes them better!

You are right! :clap:

Your Spyder has the the title of first private security company using NMN products I know of too. :thumbup:

jnt
04-05-2009, 05:58 PM
:congrats: Shows that department values quality and utility! :thumbup:

0228lisa
04-05-2009, 06:08 PM
Cool. Good to know what mod they think is a must have.:thumbup:

SSPSpyder
04-06-2009, 04:09 AM
I wanted to use NMN LEDs because of their brightness :yikes: and reputation for longevity. :2thumbs:
My original plan for mounting the LED pucks did not work out so I found some driving lights at PepBoys that I liked, gutted them of the incandescent innards, and mounted the pucks inside.
TaDa!
Wired them to a Galls programmable flasher and mounted them to the Spyder - I am a happy man!
Magic Man was very helpful on the phone, letting me down gently but firmly on why my fist idea would not work, and even though the phone call was running long after his shop closing time, he never hurried me. Top notch customer service!

FYI - Custom Dynamics (also an excellent company to deal with) is where I bought the pucks - if I am not mistaken, NMN is their biggest supplier for LED stuff. And no, I don't work for either of these companies, I just think good service is to be commended.:thumbup:

effgjamis
04-06-2009, 08:39 AM
Guess who's risers they saw??????

LDFIREWORKS
04-06-2009, 09:07 AM
Evan, i work in kissimmee alot so next time i get pulled i will tell them I'am your bud, and when they handcuff me i will call you for $$$$$$$, anyway hope all is well and say hi to Patty and the guys, see ya soon:thumbup::thumbup:

Magic Man
04-06-2009, 09:08 AM
Evan, i work in kissimmee alot so next time i get pulled i will tell them I'am your bud, and when they handcuff me i will call you for $$$$$$$, anyway hope all is well and say hi to Patty and the guys, see ya soon:thumbup::thumbup:

I already told them to lock you up and throw away the key! :shocked:

MM

kalavera
04-06-2009, 09:12 AM
Can't wait to see the pics.

Been toying with the idea to see if my Dept will let me ride my spyder (decked out) on patrol or at least get one for patrol.

Magic Man
04-06-2009, 09:24 AM
So far they say they really like their Spyders, and with the NMN additions only hope it to get better. :thumbup:

MM