PDA

View Full Version : 2010 rts roadster mp3 issues

RKS-RTS-10
10-27-2016, 12:06 PM
I'm having engine noise coming from speakers when I play my songs with my mp3 player,just wondering if anyone has had this problem.i think it might be because I'm using an mp3 player, may have to get ipod instead.what do you guys think?:dontknow::dontknow::dontknow:thanks for the help.randy

Bob Denman
10-27-2016, 12:16 PM
My 2010 ended up needing a new wiring harness from the plug in the rear trunk; down to the receiver...
Could yours have developed a crack, or have just loosened-up a little bit? :dontknow:

lou49
10-27-2016, 12:22 PM
I'm having engine noise coming from speakers when I play my songs with my mp3 player,just wondering if anyone has had this problem.i think it might be because I'm using an mp3 player, may have to get ipod instead.what do you guys think?:dontknow::dontknow::dontknow:thanks for the help.randy

I use an mp3 in my RT-S and don't have that issue!
If someone you know has an ipod, see if they could lend it to you and try it! If no issues with that, try another mp3, your might be defective! Good luck to you!

Bob Denman
10-27-2016, 01:08 PM
I plug my Onyx XM receiver into the rear trunk plug, and it gets read the same as any other MP3 player does...