PDA

View Full Version : NOVEMBER WEEKEND HOOK UP's

FieldTester
10-24-2016, 02:02 PM
Its time for us to start riding to more southerly areas in November.

We would want to join any of you in Northern NJ and PA on some weekend rides that you have planned or just notify us spur of the moment if one comes up.

Please chime in here if anything develops and we will get a few more spyders to join in. :)

EdDeRosia
10-24-2016, 02:15 PM
I will drink to that Carl. We can't always make them but we will sure try.

MOSESS
10-24-2016, 05:01 PM
I am heading to Rehoboth Delaware .on the 12th of Nov..if weather holds..ill head out if its not raining and above 50...I am going down to do some shopping, its one of a few places that I can find a nice selection ,Size14. so guys you game..

FieldTester
10-29-2016, 05:10 AM
Thanks Moses, but we are looking to do a ride on the weekend with a destination of Northern NJ or PA. The Delaware ride is a bit far for us living in central NY for a day trip.

FieldTester
11-02-2016, 03:44 PM
We could not wait till the weekend, the weather was stella today ! I called Ed DeRosia and Bob Denman to come out and play.
Bob could not get away from his office today so Ed and I took a ride over to the Hawks Nest. So So nice to get out. We are planning a ride for this Sunday if anyone else is interested.

FieldTester
11-06-2016, 06:45 PM
We got out today for a ride over to Honsdale, PA. Of course we stopped for lunch at the Alpine House for their famous Schnitzel and a bowl of hearty soup which warmed us up for the ride back. We made it in time for a 32 deg early sunset - Oh Well ;) it that time of year again.

Hope we can get another ride in for next weekend, any suggestions ??

FieldTester
11-12-2016, 08:47 AM
It is suppose to reach 50 deg up here tomorrow. :yes:

We will be out for a ride, if anyone else wants to join in, PLEASE MAKE A POST HERE.

We will be leaving from the Roscoe Diner at 11 AM, and stopping for lunch somewhere nice around 1 PM.

FieldTester
11-13-2016, 06:06 PM
A little cool in the morning but we got out today. Val and I had to buddy up today as her ST started up with the check engine light on and the SE clutch rumbling. The engine timing was off as well. Rebooted it a few times but ng.

When we got back home her ST started up fine and ran like a charm, kinda strange !

Anway Ed and Kathy joined us and we rode down to PA to the Lake Como area and found this restored 1866 church up on a hill there.
We would have liked to take a look inside but no one was around then so we went over to Callicoon for a late lunch.

We thinking about riding to the Middletown, NY area for next Sat/Sun to meet up as a 1/2 point if we get the weather.

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f129/Fieldtester2/WP_20161113_003_zps38poaxkm.jpg (http://s46.photobucket.com/user/Fieldtester2/media/WP_20161113_003_zps38poaxkm.jpg.html)

Bob Denman
11-13-2016, 06:11 PM
Thanks for keeping us in the loop! :clap:
I've been puttering around a bit locally. Kathy had a busy weekend, so I had a couple of hours to kill... :D

FieldTester
11-13-2016, 06:29 PM
Thanks for keeping us in the loop! :clap:
I've been puttering around a bit locally. Kathy had a busy weekend, so I had a couple of hours to kill... :D

Yea Bob, its good to get outside and away from the screen whenever possible, too many of us on edge lately !

I figured we make it easier next weekend for those in NJ or LI to hook up with us for a end of season lunch at Red Lobster in Middletown.

Hope you can get away to join in with us.

Trbayth
11-14-2016, 09:00 AM
I couldn't go out an play this weekend. Too many chores to take care.

Hopefully next weekend I can go.