PDA

View Full Version : Spyder F3-S USB Outlet under passenger seat

aracrash
10-23-2016, 02:37 PM
I have a 2015 Spyder F3-S that has the hole and connecter for the usb outlet. I am trying to decide when you use the outlet to actually charge. its under the seat and exposed to the elements. There is no cradle or anything to sit the phone in during riding especially since the charger doesn't work if the bike isn't running. Anyone have it installed and use it?

Cruzr Joe
10-23-2016, 02:57 PM
I have a 2015 Spyder F3-S that has the hole and connecter for the usb outlet. I am trying to decide when you use the outlet to actually charge. its under the seat and exposed to the elements. There is no cradle or anything to sit the phone in during riding especially since the charger doesn't work if the bike isn't running. Anyone have it installed and use it?

You can use it with anything that uses this type of outlet, with a long enough cord you can mount something on your handlebars or dash, ie GPS, Cell Phone, etc.

Cruzr Joe

aracrash
10-24-2016, 01:13 PM
You can use it with anything that uses this type of outlet, with a long enough cord you can mount something on your handlebars or dash, ie GPS, Cell Phone, etc.

Cruzr Joe

Thanks for info. Did you install and run elsewhere? If so,where did you install it