PDA

View Full Version : Riding to Cushing, Oklahoma

tmarsanto
10-16-2016, 08:23 PM
Well if the weather is permitting I will be taking a cruise to Cushing, Ok. to look at a pull behind trailer, I liked what I seen online, then will head on to Beggs, Ok. to visit sister and Tahlequah, Ok. to see other sister. It will be like a 5 day trip. This will be the longest trip I have took since I bought my Spider last year.

kngfsh27
10-16-2016, 08:33 PM
Have fun. Looks like the weather is in your favor. Enjoy the ride.

tmarsanto
10-16-2016, 08:41 PM
Have fun. Looks like the weather is in your favor. Enjoy the ride.

Thanks........

3 Wheel Rider
10-16-2016, 08:47 PM
Safe Travels. Enjoy the ride. Hope the trailer meets your expectations

tmarsanto
10-17-2016, 08:23 PM
Safe Travels. Enjoy the ride. Hope the trailer meets your expectations

Thanks me too........

Copperman
10-18-2016, 03:00 AM
Well if the weather is permitting I will be taking a cruise to Cushing, Ok. to look at a pull behind trailer, I liked what I seen online, then will head on to Beggs, Ok. to visit sister and Tahlequah, Ok. to see other sister. It will be like a 5 day trip. This will be the longest trip I have took since I bought my Spider last year.

If you're going to Mini Trailer USA I bet you'll like their trailers. I had their "Nomad" prior to buying my RT622 and liked it quite a bit.

tmarsanto
10-26-2016, 09:14 PM
Well I made the ride to Cushing, Ok. I looked at the pull behind trailers that are manufactured there, I liked what I saw and will buy one next year. They have different sizes. It was a good ride, got to visit my sisters that live in Oklahoma.139365

3 Wheel Rider
10-26-2016, 10:16 PM
Congrats on finding a trailer you like. I am sure your already hoping Spring will be here soon so you can take your road trip to pick up the trailer. :riding:

JoDot
11-30-2016, 09:06 PM

I too want to take a trip to Cushing, OK, to look at those trailers. They look sharp and look like a well built trailer. Please post what you think of them after you've seen them.

tmarsanto
02-19-2017, 12:47 PM
I too want to take a trip to Cushing, OK, to look at those trailers. They look sharp and look like a well built trailer. Please post what you think of them after you've seen them.

I bought the Nomad trailer and I took it to Abilene, Tx for just a test ride and I couldn't even tell it was back there.....I recommend this trailer and they have other sizes...........I am going to the Texas Trike Reunion this April with it in Kerrville, Tx......

ARtraveler
02-19-2017, 02:45 PM
Ride safe and enjoy that new trailer. :yes: