PDA

View Full Version : CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

stillriding
10-14-2016, 03:40 PM
Before I took delivery of my '14 RTS in February of 2014 I had Bajaron's anti-sway bar installed. This is before Ron was including his Heim links as part of the package. After recent reports of the stock, plastic links breaking I decided to buy his links. Two days ago at 3:42pm I emailed an order for the links to Ron. By 3:50pm that day Ron had sent me a paypal invoice which I promptly paid and he provided the shipping information. If that wasn't fast enough the billet aluminum links arrived today. Forty-seven hours from start to finish! Now I have a bit more peace of mind. If that weren't enough, it was such a nice day today I went for a 28-mile ride to my dealer thinking I'd make an appointment for installation. JohnnyK's in Lodi was able to install them immediately for a quarter-hour labor cost. Maybe I should buy a lottery ticket!

tmcquain
10-14-2016, 04:29 PM
:thumbup:

Bob Denman
10-14-2016, 04:57 PM
No doubt: Ron takes care of us right!! :clap: :2thumbs:

sandeejs
10-14-2016, 05:02 PM
Got new break pads from him. Love them! No more squeaking.
~Sandee~

oldguyinTX
10-15-2016, 09:42 AM
Yep, Ron is the man! I've bought a lot of stuff from him over the years, and he NEVER disappoints. Best customer service experience I have ever had. Thanks Ron!