PDA

View Full Version : Test ryde today!!!!

DynamoBT
04-02-2009, 05:00 PM
zOMG!!!! Well, I don't have to tell anyone here how absolutely amazingly cool and what a total blast it is to ryde a Spyder!!!

BRP Corporate Event at Freedom Cycle in Concord, NH. Everyone was very helpful. Professional group running these things. Lots of individual time on the cones course getting familiar with the bike. The test ride was easily 20 possibly 25 miles. We were out for over a half hour!!! Just fantastic. Had a ball!! I'm registerd to do this again Saturday. I'M GOING TO!!!!!!!!!:thumbup:

Lamonster
04-02-2009, 05:05 PM
:spyder2::yes:

Don in E Texas
04-02-2009, 05:09 PM
Marilyn:

Have you picked out your color yet???:D

Enjoy your rides!!!

don

Smylinacha
04-02-2009, 05:17 PM
zOMG!!!! Well, I don't have to tell anyone here how absolutely amazingly cool and what a total blast it is to ryde a Spyder!!!

BRP Corporate Event at Freedom Cycle in Concord, NH. Everyone was very helpful. Professional group running these things. Lots of individual time on the cones course getting familiar with the bike. The test ride was easily 20 possibly 25 miles. We were out for over a half hour!!! Just fantastic. Had a ball!! I'm registerd to do this again Saturday. I'M GOING TO!!!!!!!!!:thumbup:

:2thumbs::clap: See you Sunday!

Roaddog2
04-02-2009, 07:37 PM
:2thumbs::clap: See you Sunday!:agree::agree::f_spider:

0228lisa
04-02-2009, 08:05 PM
When's the commitment taking place?:clap::yes: