PDA

View Full Version : this is very interesting for people with constant headaches

cuznjohn
10-08-2016, 12:02 PM
https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/t31.0-8/14500258_1736276839957537_7464477458187700638_o.jp gIt's been almost 2 weeks since I have gotten the "headache piercing", and since my headaches have been constant and brutal, I think I can give a solid answer on if it's helped or not. I have had headaches, every. Single. Day. Since I was 13 years old. Literally every day. Everyone in school knew me as the girl that had medicine if you had a headache. Like everything else, you learn to adjust and accept, and it became my normal. Some headaches were worse than others and some I barley noticed. The last year, I have had a migraine, every single day. A migraine, not a tiny a headache, for 365 days. And I adjusted to that. Then I got the "if you were to have a stroke, you wouldn't know the difference between your migraine or a stroke" type of migraines. For weeks at a time. Some days were worse than others, but it was definitely still there. Thank God I have an amazing doctor who respects my desire to do things naturally, and he recommended acupuncture. If you haven't thought of it for your headaches, I suggest it. I went from being completely brain dead for weeks, to feeling relief in my head for the first time in YEARS, in 20 minutes. I couldn't even remember what having no headaches felt like. My husband and I were both shocked. All it took was a few needles in my head for 20 minutes and my bad migraines and tiny headaches disappeared completely. They came back after about a week, so I went back in, and then decided that maybe I should give the piercing a chance. Acupuncture worked for me, for about a week long each time. Less severe migraines that could be treated normally. Almost 2 weeks after I got the piercing and I have had a total of 3 minor headaches, that lasted no more than 30 minutes. THAT is life changing. Headaches and migraines cause so many problems that people don't realize, and are truly debilitating some days. So if you have headaches, I 100% 10/10 without a shadow of a doubt, suggest this piercing. Maybe it won't help as much, maybe it will. But anything that isn't chemicals and drugs, is worth a shot in my eyes!

AND ALL I DID TO GET RID OF MY HEADACHES WAS TO GO FROM BRIEFS TO BOXER SHORTS

Chupaca
10-08-2016, 03:44 PM
So all I need is to get pierced...or change to boxer shorts...??? :roflblack::roflblack:

Bob Denman
10-08-2016, 05:13 PM
nojoke I don't get headaches...

But I am a carrier!! :D