PDA

View Full Version : Headlight Keeps Going Out

IHOP
10-06-2016, 08:00 AM
I have my left headlight keeps going out on my 2013 RT-S. If I tap (and pretty hard, several times) it will come back on. I replace both headlights because of this and put it all back together and: SAME PROBLEM!!!!!

I had checked all the wiring when I had it all open. Any suggestions here would be grand!

Thanks

lou49
10-06-2016, 09:59 AM
I'm not an electromechanic, but if you tap the connector and the light comes on that's an indication that you have a lose connection! You can also switch light bulbs and see if the problem switches to the other side! If it does, then you have a connection problem! Just my honest opinion! Keep us posted!

Chupaca
10-06-2016, 10:11 AM
When you say goes out..do you mean burnt like no longer functions ...or just shuts off and then comes back on again. In the later case it would seem there is a faulty connection especially if you changed out good bulbs. Being only one side you would have to check that side. If you have the dual filament bulbs see if it does it on both high and low if single with shutter will make no differance. If you go back in and before you re assemble move the plug wires while light is on and see if that is where the problem lies....could be other problems if they are led, hid, or you have other electrical additions on the spyder....:dontknow: