PDA

View Full Version : ride-on

wyliec
04-01-2009, 05:20 PM
The 10% discount didn't appear with Lamonster in the discount code section. I'm wondering if it is because I used a capital 'L'.

I did follow up with an e-mail.

Trickie Dick
04-01-2009, 09:31 PM
Worked for me about 2 weeks ago. :2thumbs:

SpyderRider2492
04-01-2009, 10:46 PM
The 10% discount didn't appear with Lamonster in the discount code section. I'm wondering if it is because I used a capital 'L'.

I did follow up with an e-mail.

Ordered mine two weeks ago and it worked fine too.:dontknow:

teacherbob
04-02-2009, 11:15 AM
My everyday price for Ride-On is more that 10% off.

Bob
Powersports4Less.com

Lamonster
04-02-2009, 11:23 AM

Bob
Powersports4Less.com

Did you get the last PM I sent you?
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/private.php

wyliec
04-02-2009, 08:33 PM

Bob
Powersports4Less.com

At this point, your price doesn't matter because the order was already placed. I guess magic man has spoiled us in regards to promptness, excellent customer service and great products.

I have e-mailed and left a voice mail at ride-on. To be fair, I'll wait til the end of the week before giving them 2 thumbs down or two thumbs up. I'm not even interested in the 10% off; I'm just interested in a response. A response goes a long way with me as does a lack of a response.

docdoru
04-02-2009, 08:59 PM
2-3 months ago in Brandon, FL we (8 Spyders) filled our tires with nitrogen. Any contraindications in using Ride-On? :dontknow:

Lamonster
04-03-2009, 06:26 AM
2-3 months ago in Brandon, FL we (8 Spyders) filled our tires with nitrogen. Any contraindications in using Ride-On? :dontknow:
My main reason for using Ride-On was to get rid of the 96 grams of wheel weights I had on the rear. With new tires all around now I have zero weights and only Ride-On to balance the wheels and it's working fine. The flat protection is a plus too. :doorag:

wyliec
04-03-2009, 03:09 PM
At this point, your price doesn't matter because the order was already placed. I guess magic man has spoiled us in regards to promptness, excellent customer service and great products.

I have e-mailed and left a voice mail at ride-on. To be fair, I'll wait til the end of the week before giving them 2 thumbs down or two thumbs up. I'm not even interested in the 10% off; I'm just interested in a response. A response goes a long way with me as does a lack of a response.

4 thumbs up to ride-on. It was my own fault for no discount; I received a call today. Actually crow doesn't taste to bad.