PDA

View Full Version : Ready for some mountain riding

blacklightning
09-27-2016, 10:48 AM
I am looking forward to going to the spyder rally next week in Maggie Valley, but the wife will be going to a womens conference in Charleston this week. Well, what better time to do a little 2 wheeled riding of my on. One of my M109 buddies didn't get to go with us on our annual mountain trip this past June, so we decided to go there on the nines to check out some of the roads. I guess you could say I am doing a little preview riding for next week. If anyone is there and see a grey and an orange nine, give us a big old wave.138140

Cavman
09-28-2016, 06:45 PM
Hope to see ya there? I'll be on a white RTS.

blacklightning
09-28-2016, 09:05 PM
Hope to see ya there? I'll be on a white RTS.
I actually think I saw you today! Were you at a overlook on the BRP with the yellow jacket? I was on the bike in the picture, being followed by a friend on his orange M109. We were going to stop, but were had a couple of more places that we were trying to get to. I also followed a White Limited for about 8 miles down the BRP. I think he was attempting to leave me on the last 3-4 miles, but I wasn't having it.
Are you going to be in the Maggie Valley area any more this week? Give me a ring, maybe we can meet up.
Keith 919-649-2433