PDA

View Full Version : ISCI's sneak peek response to board.......

Venom21
04-01-2009, 12:36 PM
It was certianly not my intention to "bosshog" my way in by my post or to offend anyone by posting these. I have had conversation with Lamonster previously about becoming a sponsor of this site up to a month ago. I have requested to be so again, and hopefully this will take place. The reason for me posting these in such a hurried manor was becasue many of you on this board have been e-mailing our site with requests for updates and pricing. We are very close now, so I wanted to satisfy your requests by putting these pictures out there. It was meant to be helpful and that was my intent. I respectfully apologize if it rubbed anyone the wrong way

zzneonzz
04-01-2009, 01:01 PM
It was certianly not my intention to "bosshog" my way in by my post or to offend anyone by posting these. I have had conversation with Lamonster previously about becoming a sponsor of this site up to a month ago. I have requested to be so again, and hopefully this will take place. The reason for me posting these in such a hurried manor was becasue many of you on this board have been e-mailing our site with requests for updates and pricing. We are very close now, so I wanted to satisfy your requests by putting these pictures out there. It was meant to be helpful and that was my intent. I respectfully apologize if it rubbed anyone the wrong way

:2thumbs: i don't think you rubbed anyone the wrong way or atleast not me. I believe folks just wanted to know if you were working for them or some newbie that decided to post the info they had. Keep up the posting on new products I know i'm always adding stuff and so far am looking forward to atleast 2 of your products!!!!

Lamonster
04-01-2009, 01:08 PM
You were just excited :2thumbs: We'll get you hooked up a sponsor asap. I'm glad to know I can now send all those calls I get about a hand brake to you guys. :doorag:

Jimmy Neutron
04-01-2009, 01:10 PM
Ring Ring

HD2CANAM
04-01-2009, 02:35 PM
Ring Ring

:bowdown:

Jimmy Neutron
04-01-2009, 02:38 PM
I do what I can