PDA

View Full Version : Spyders in Northern CA? Upcoming Ride? (Roll Call)

MetroAsian
04-01-2009, 03:00 AM
Anyone in Northern CA that has a Spyder, here's your chance to announce yourself. Looking to do a local weekend ride in the next month or two!

SLO RYDER
04-05-2009, 11:20 AM
Depending on my schedule I'd be up for a meet & ride. Maybe we could get a local dealer to let us meet at their shop? So far I've not been impressed with the Bay Area Dealers, but this could give some dealer a chance to promote themselves. Drop me a e-mail and let me know what you have in mind.

LADD619
04-10-2009, 06:17 PM
Hey Dave,

Can you please send me a picture of the stereo system you have installed on the spyder via e-mail ladrew@hotmail.com

MetroAsian
04-20-2009, 05:03 AM
Oops...forgot to do this. Perhaps tomorrow. I keep getting delayed. It's been busy with the rentals of Spyders because of the nice weather we are having. I got two half day rentals for this morning.

***As for a local ride, I'm thinking of this Sunday along with SpyderGirll, her friend, and three other spyder owners who are not on this forum. That would make six of us. Two of the guys are from San Jose and the other is out in the the Hayward Hills. Can anyone make this Sunday for a ride down to the embacardero to Pier 29?

-Dave

MetroAsian
04-20-2009, 06:06 PM
Ride Canceled for this weekend due to almost a 100% of rain. I'm going to hide out in Santa Monica, CA where it's going to be sunny.

-Dave

owner573
05-27-2009, 07:57 PM
Keep me posted on the next bay area ride... soulman19@yahoo.com