PDA

View Full Version : who said people have limitations

cuznjohn
09-19-2016, 08:29 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewm2kpqdxIc

Chupaca
09-19-2016, 10:55 PM
it works well in slow stop and go traffic but will be a bit tougher on an emergency stop...He is a good candidate for those drop downs....:thumbup:

jerpinoy
09-20-2016, 01:16 AM
One criteria to get your mc license is to touch the ground with your heal while standing over your mc. I can't believe this person is allowed to be on public road. I can understand if he ride on circus show. He can be dangerous to other.

jaherbst
09-20-2016, 09:19 AM
All the more power to him. He may not ride like you and I, but he has it figured out pretty well. Good on him.

Years ago I sold a Gold wing to a fellow who had an artificial leg and he did quite well once he had a little practice. He had owned one before his amputation. He kept in touch with me for years afterward and was so happy that he could ride again. It made me happy also.

Jack

Bob Denman
09-20-2016, 09:55 AM
:clap: Hooray for him! :thumbup:

SPECTACUALR SPIDERMAN
09-20-2016, 01:29 PM
I'm sorry that's dangerous to him & others if he has to do that all the time. yes i do discriminate, ray charles
should not be allowed to have a drivers license nor should stevie wonder.

Bob Denman
09-20-2016, 01:30 PM
It's probably a great aerobic workout for him! :thumbup:

oldguyinTX
09-20-2016, 07:31 PM
Sorry, I did not appreciate the snarky comments of whoever was filming this. "Come On, jump off little buddy". Really?? Anybody (thank you first amendment) can say whatever they want to about whomever they want to say it about. Doesn't mean I have to "like" it. I have a special needs daughter, and I have seen many times how much it has hurt her when people made comments about her issues, or that she was "different" which is really none of their business, they no nothing about her, and it is really not much different from someone imploring "little buddy" to jump off of his motorcycle, just so that the person filming could get the shot of an impaired person (a midget, as if they can't ride a motorcycle like a "normal" person) and then make fun of it. Think about how much dedication this person has to riding, and then think about if were you. Would you really want to be singled out like this, and have folks make moronic comments about you? Let's say, for example, "Come on fat ass, get your lard off of that bike so I can film it and laugh at you".