PDA

View Full Version : service manual? Heated grips?

Paula
09-19-2016, 01:09 PM
2013 RT Limited. I was looking online yesterday trying to find a service manual. Found some pdf version and CD rom. Hubby would prefer book type form. Any suggestions of where I can find one?

Love my spyder! Best advice so far was to have fun and drive it. As all things that are being used they can show signs of wear/use. Currently I noticed heated gribs acting up. The throttle grib works only on high now. I am thinking of waiting until it goes completely before fixing if it won't mess with another electrical system? Nanny?

trikermutha
09-19-2016, 02:28 PM
the green manuals work just as well as the printed version and a lot cheaper.

IdahoMtnSpyder
09-19-2016, 03:42 PM
2013 RT Limited. I was looking online yesterday trying to find a service manual. Found some pdf version and CD rom. Hubby would prefer book type form. Any suggestions of where I can find one?

Love my spyder! Best advice so far was to have fun and drive it. As all things that are being used they can show signs of wear/use. Currently I noticed heated gribs acting up. The throttle grib works only on high now. I am thinking of waiting until it goes completely before fixing if it won't mess with another electrical system? Nanny?
I think you can buy the printed version through your dealer. They are not available like car manuals from companies like Helms. Best bet is canammanuals.com. Not sure they're fully legal copies but they are complete. BRP does not sell PDF versions.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

garageguy
09-19-2016, 09:09 PM
Buy a green manual and kill a tree with the pdf at Kinkos et al. Hell of a lot cheaper than OEM hard copy

Chupaca
09-19-2016, 10:49 PM
It's a dealer thing and very costly. As mentioned above get the CD and have it printed. Weather the heated grips work or not will not affect the nanny. Check the connections seems your not getting a good one...:thumbup:

Bob Denman
09-20-2016, 07:23 AM
I've also got the Green Manual, and it's been pretty useful! :thumbup:
As I need to research a section of it: I print it, and save it in a loose-leaf notebook.
I figure that eventually, I'll end up with the entire Manual in printed form! :D

tangomike
09-20-2016, 08:27 AM
They are expensive, but some of the dealers sell them on EBay at a discount. Be aware, at least on the F3, that the Wiring Diagram Booklet is a separate part number. The diagrams are printed on oversized stock, and are way easier to read than the PDF/CD versions.

Terry