PDA

View Full Version : Changing tread print font and size?

Michaelscs
09-18-2016, 10:04 AM
Somehow my font changed in threads to a smaller Times New Roman from I believe a Ariel Black.
It's harder to read! Anyone know how I can change it back?

Bob Denman
09-18-2016, 11:35 AM
I think that you can find that stuff in the "User CP Settings"... :thumbup:

Mazo EMS2
09-18-2016, 01:07 PM
As you open a "reply" window, you'll see all of the various settings in the top row. Is your "font" and/or "size" highlighted? If so it might be holding that setting for each post.

Michaelscs
09-18-2016, 07:15 PM
I think that you can find that stuff in the "User CP Settings"... :thumbup:

All I can find in user CP is font changes for chat box. Can't find anything for all the threads.

As you open a "reply" window, you'll see all of the various settings in the top row. Is your "font" and/or "size" highlighted? If so it might be holding that setting for each post.

I'm not trying to change fonts in stuff I post. Trying to change everything in the treads I read.

Thanks for your replies. Just not having any luck!

Dan McNally
09-18-2016, 07:19 PM
Is everything smaller, or just the font? You may have inadvertently changed your "Zoom" level in Windows. Try holding down the CTRL button and rolling the wheel on top of your mouse, in and out, until you get something you like.

Michaelscs
09-18-2016, 08:21 PM
Thanks Dan! That definitely helps. Enlarges everything.

ruralgirl
09-19-2016, 08:13 PM
Whether you're on a website or in an email, if you want to enlarge the font, make sure your cursor is somewhere on the screen, then hold Control and hit the Plus Sign key. Each hit will enlarge the font by one size, so you can keep enlarging bing, bing, bing. To reduce the font size, hold Control and hit the Minus Sign key.

Bob Denman
09-20-2016, 11:04 AM
Whether you're on a website or in an email, if you want to enlarge the font, make sure your cursor is somewhere on the screen, then hold Control and hit the Plus Sign key. Each hit will enlarge the font by one size, so you can keep enlarging bing, bing, bing. To reduce the font size, hold Control and hit the Minus Sign key.

:shocked: Thanks! :clap: