PDA

View Full Version : anti sway bar

nasty
09-16-2016, 12:07 PM
Hi all,
Have been reading about the bajaron sway bar, just a question for you wise people out there, I have a 2011 rt so do I just require the sway bar or the bar plus the links,
ps if anyone coming to the uk please bring me one as the postage is expense lol.
cheers nasty:thumbup:

MercerLake
09-16-2016, 01:20 PM
Hi all,
Have been reading about the bajaron sway bar, just a question for you wise people out there, I have a 2011 rt so do I just require the sway bar or the bar plus the links,
ps if anyone coming to the uk please bring me one as the postage is expense lol.
cheers nasty:thumbup:

:chat: I believe that Ron only supplies the Anti-sway bar with the metal links as the OEM plastic links have been known to fail due to the increased stress from the stiffer bar. Ron's bar and links are a worthwhile addition to your ride,they make a huge difference in crosswinds and wind blasts from large trucks and cornering is much more stable.:yes::yes:

Chupaca
09-16-2016, 01:41 PM
They go hand in hand. If you get one you get the other and it is the best way to go. Had I known I could have sent one with my daughter who went to Ireland, it is closer and local postage. She will be going next year....:roflblack:

Bob Denman
09-16-2016, 05:43 PM
Links plus the bar equals a MUCH happier rider! :thumbup:

Gumbeau
09-16-2016, 07:04 PM
Links plus the bar equals a MUCH happier rider! :thumbup:

Get them both. The stock links will not stand up to the increased pressure generated by the swaybar in a hard turn. Be safe

SpyderAnn01
09-17-2016, 12:54 AM
The links are only required on 2013 or newer but I recommend that you change them on any Spyder. They don't weigh much so it shouldn't cost you any more in postage to get them with your bar.

Bob Denman
09-17-2016, 08:01 AM
:agree: :clap: :2thumbs:

Myron Ah
09-17-2016, 08:56 AM
I am a believer. Drove 6 hours to SpyderQuest and had the BajaRon bar added First thing and laser alignment done. Noticed the big difference right away. On our first ride the next day I could not stop talking about it. The next day my wife mentioned how she grabbed for the handles out of habit in the turns but did not need to any more. I never knew she did that. Happy riders we are. Worth the install.