PDA

View Full Version : Oil FILTERS

nasty
09-14-2016, 10:59 AM
Hi All,
Just purchased a used 2011 rt, (august 8th) really getting to like it, and love this forum so informative, there isn't a good forum this side of the pond, anyway enough waffle, would be grateful if you could tell me the hifo oil filter's I require and do they come with the rubber seals,
cheers nasty.:2thumbs:

jcthorne
09-14-2016, 11:36 AM
Hi All,
Just purchased a used 2011 rt, (august 8th) really getting to like it, and love this forum so informative, there isn't a good forum this side of the pond, anyway enough waffle, would be grateful if you could tell me the hifo oil filter's I require and do they come with the rubber seals,
cheers nasty.:2thumbs:

KN-564 for engine, KN-559 for trans. No the o-rings do not come with the filters. These are K&N numbers, For most items Hi-Flo is the same number with HF on the front. They are the same filter.

You can get complete kits with the filters and all o-rings from BajaRon at very reasonable prices.

Bob Denman
09-14-2016, 11:43 AM
:welcome:, and :agree:
Talk to BajaRon about what you need... :thumbup:

nasty
09-14-2016, 11:50 AM
:welcome:, and :agree:
Talk to BajaRon about what you need... :thumbup:

Thanks for the replies, only trouble with using BajaRon is this postage costs and possible import duty,
Can find filters over here in the uk will have to try to source o rings and crush wahers, the washers and o rings are good prices and postage, so will get them from BajaRon.
cheers.:thumbup:

Bob Denman
09-14-2016, 12:37 PM
:D Aha...
You hadn't listed a location in your profile, so we didn't know this...
We have several folks in here, who live over on your side of the water...
Darren111 & and OJ-UK come to mind...
You might want to PM them, and ask where they get their bikes serviced. :thumbup:

BajaRon
09-14-2016, 02:02 PM
Thanks for the replies, only trouble with using BajaRon is this postage costs and possible import duty,
Can find filters over here in the uk will have to try to source o rings and crush wahers, the washers and o rings are good prices and postage, so will get them from BajaRon.
cheers.:thumbup:

Shipping to the UK is about $13.00. Usually no duties required.