PDA

View Full Version : Route to BRP event in LA & Back

dltang
03-29-2009, 09:13 PM
Okay,
Here is our planned route to LA and back for the BRP event. I think we will probably earn our Iron Butt on this one maybe a couple of times....LOL

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=4244+Pratt+Ave,+Grand+Blanc,+MI+48439&daddr=40.245992,-85.737305+to:Checotah,+OK+to:Page+Springs,+AZ+to:P rescott,+AZ+to:Redlands,+CA+to:Los+Angeles,+CA+to: US-395+to:US-395+to:US-395+N+to:Elko,+NV+to:Yutan,+NE+to:4244+Pratt+Ave,+ Grand+Blanc,+MI&geocode=%3B%3B%3B%3B%3B%3B%3BFcgKKwIdLhn3-A%3BFUS4RwIdgs3k-A%3BFYxGUwId3E7c-A%3B%3B%3B&hl=en&mra=dme&mrcr=0&mrsp=1&sz=6&via=1,7,8,9&sll=39.89288,-87.648926&sspn=7.921539,19.116211&ie=UTF8&z=6

Okay, edited my map for a more scenic ride back from California. Can you Sacramento riders still catch us for a part of the leg home with the new map. We are no longer going straight through the cities but up through the mountains.

dryheat
03-29-2009, 09:39 PM
OK... completely unrelated... but I noticed you live in Grand Blanc. My aunt lives there, and my uncle (Frank Cady, now deceased) was a TV personality on WJRT in Flint for MANY years. You probably grew up watching him as Mr. Magic and/or Bozo, and in later years he did the weather and other broadcast functions.
The trip looks pretty ambitious! On the way through AZ, if I am free, maybe we can try to meet up. Maybe in Prescott?? I've been meaning to make a run up to Kewlmetal anyway.:2thumbs: Keep us posted as to your whereabouts enroute!

dltang
03-29-2009, 09:45 PM
OK... completely unrelated... but I noticed you live in Grand Blanc. My aunt lives there, and my uncle (Frank Cady, now deceased) was a TV personality on WJRT in Flint for MANY years. You probably grew up watching him as Mr. Magic and/or Bozo, and in later years he did the weather and other broadcast functions.
The trip looks pretty ambitious! On the way through AZ, if I am free, maybe we can try to meet up. Maybe in Prescott?? I've been meaning to make a run up to Kewlmetal anyway.:2thumbs: Keep us posted as to your whereabouts enroute!

I recognize the name for sure. When I was a kid, I was on the Bozo show. I will definitely keep you posted as to where we are and on what dates. Right now, the plan is to stay at a little RV campground outside of Prescott on the night of June 23rd. Not sure what time we will be getting in. The campgrounds is called Page Springs right off route 89 not too far north of Prescott. When we get closer to dates, we will have to check in and see if you can drive north and meet with us that evening.

WaltH
03-29-2009, 09:47 PM
What are the dates for the Spyder event? I haven't seen anything published on this.

NancysToy
03-29-2009, 09:53 PM
Be sure to pack the liniment! Looks like you're gonna need it. They don't call them Iron Butts for nuthin'.
-Scotty

dryheat
03-29-2009, 10:02 PM
I recognize the name for sure. When I was a kid, I was on the Bozo show. I will definitely keep you posted as to where we are and on what dates. Right now, the plan is to stay at a little RV campground outside of Prescott on the night of June 23rd. Not sure what time we will be getting in. The campgrounds is called Page Springs right off route 89 not too far north of Prescott. When we get closer to dates, we will have to check in and see if you can drive north and meet with us that evening.

Sounds good! Keep us in the loop! :thumbup:

dltang
03-29-2009, 10:35 PM
What are the dates for the Spyder event? I haven't seen anything published on this.

All the official info is supposed to be on BRP's website on April 2nd. I got this info from a chat transcript that was published on BRP's website last week:

BRP Can-Am Spyder Marketing -> Absolutely! We're very excited about this year's Official Spyder Owner's Gathering. It will take place on June 26 to 28 in Los Angeles CA. The key date is Saturday June 27 for the Premiere of Transformers II which will feature Spyder roadsters. Activities will take place at Universal Studios City Walk Hollywood. It's going to be a blast. And, just like the Valcourt Homecoming, we have a number of surprises in store!!! All official details and registration forms will be online at www.SpyderRyder.com as of April 2, 2009.

BRP Can-Am Spyder Marketing -> More info on L.A. event on SpyderRyder.com as of April 2nd, 2009. We will raffle off 10 VIP passes to visit Jay Leno's Garage for early bird registrations.

hawkiii
03-29-2009, 10:38 PM
Hey you two, I would love to meet with you in person when you get to the Sacramento area. I'll bet there are a couple other folks in my neck of the woods that would love to meet with you guys also. Keep us posted as to where you are and when we can expect you in the Sacramento area. :clap:

Firefly
03-29-2009, 10:50 PM
Too much highway riding for my taste - but have fun!

smokster
03-29-2009, 10:53 PM
Okay,
Here is our planned route to LA and back for the BRP event. I think we will probably earn our Iron Butt on this one maybe a couple of times....LOL

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=4244+Pratt+Ave,+Grand+Blanc,+MI+48439&daddr=Checotah,+OK+to:Page+Springs,+AZ+to:Prescott ,+AZ+to:Redlands,+CA+to:Los+Angeles,+CA+to:Elko,+N V+to:Yutan,+NE+to:4244+Pratt+Ave,+Grand+Blanc,+MI&geocode=&hl=en&mra=ls&sll=34.587997,-111.049805&sspn=4.250428,9.558105&ie=UTF8&z=5
Admire the dedication

pzim
03-30-2009, 03:06 AM
:agree: I would like to meet you both as you come thru Sacramento, We will have to plan a event, What do you say Hawkiii We can figure out something :2thumbs:

bjt
03-30-2009, 09:40 AM
Hey you two, I would love to meet with you in person when you get to the Sacramento area. I'll bet there are a couple other folks in my neck of the woods that would love to meet with you guys also. Keep us posted as to where you are and when we can expect you in the Sacramento area. :clap:

:agree: I would like to meet you both as you come thru Sacramento, We will have to plan a event, What do you say Hawkiii We can figure out something :2thumbs:

You guys won't be coming south for the BRP event? The reason I ask is because I was thinking of an alternate route to Nevada.

That leads to my route question for you folks who live in California or anyone who has experience riding there. I was mapping an alternate route towards Reno, NV from LA and I had us taking 395 up past Mono Lake and into Nevada. Is that a good, safe route to take or is there some reason we should stay on I-5 Up to I-80? I was just looking at something a bit more straight north to Reno without being stuck on a long stretch of interstate and I figured this route, on what appears to be a main road, may have some nice scenery.

My route...http://maps.google.com/maps Grand Blanc to LA to Grand Blanc (http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=4244+Pratt+Ave,+Grand+Blanc,+MI+48439&daddr=oklahoma+city+to:prescott,+arizona+to:los+an geles,+ca+to:US-395+to:battle+mountain+,+nv+to:4244+Pratt+Ave,+Gra nd+Blanc,+MI+48439&hl=en&geocode=%3B%3B%3B%3BFdLBQQIdrOLm-A%3B%3B&mra=ls&via=4&sll=40.346544,-115.449829&sspn=3.194142,6.201782&ie=UTF8&ll=33.394759,-100.371094&spn=27.829223,57.128906&z=5)

Lamonster
03-30-2009, 09:47 AM
BajaRon now says he will be going. Guess I'll know for sure the day I leave. :dontknow:

Looking forward to riding with you guys. :doorag::spyder:

bjt
03-30-2009, 09:53 AM
Looking forward to riding with you guys. :doorag::spyder:

Same here bro. :thumbup:

smokster
03-30-2009, 10:10 AM
You guys won't be coming south for the BRP event? The reason I ask is because I was thinking of an alternate route to Nevada.

That leads to my route question for you folks who live in California or anyone who has experience riding there. I was mapping an alternate route towards Reno, NV from LA and I had us taking 395 up past Mono Lake and into Nevada. Is that a good, safe route to take or is there some reason we should stay on I-5 Up to I-80? I was just looking at something a bit more straight north to Reno without being stuck on a long stretch of interstate and I figured this route, on what appears to be a main road, may have some nice scenery.

My route...http://maps.google.com/maps Grand Blanc to LA to Grand Blanc (http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=4244+Pratt+Ave,+Grand+Blanc,+MI+48439&daddr=oklahoma+city+to:prescott,+arizona+to:los+an geles,+ca+to:US-395+to:battle+mountain+,+nv+to:4244+Pratt+Ave,+Gra nd+Blanc,+MI+48439&hl=en&geocode=%3B%3B%3B%3BFdLBQQIdrOLm-A%3B%3B&mra=ls&via=4&sll=40.346544,-115.449829&sspn=3.194142,6.201782&ie=UTF8&ll=33.394759,-100.371094&spn=27.829223,57.128906&z=5)
395 thru Mammoth and Mono lakes are some of the most breath taking views. Great camping and a good place to stop for the night. Sierras on the right and 6 hours from LA. The roads are two lane, maybe not as fast as the 5 fwy but well worth the drive. Highly recommend it. .. with snow cap views possibly at that time. I was there in June 1st and it was spectacular. If you fish, a must !
The 5 in that area is flat and desolate and hot. No comparison.
If you need specifics let me know, love it !

dltang
03-30-2009, 10:53 AM
Okay, edited my map for a more scenic ride back from California. Can you Sacramento riders still catch us for a part of the leg home with the new map. We are no longer going straight through the cities but up through the mountains.

The other thing I want to do is ride on a stretch of the Pacific Highway while I am out there, just to say I did it. LOL

smokster
03-30-2009, 11:13 AM

The other thing I want to do is ride on a stretch of the Pacific Highway while I am out there, just to say I did it. LOL
I can take you some great rides thru Malibu and the canyons up there.
Also, rides about an 1-2 hour south, Laguna, Santiago Canyon, Ortega Hwy, Julian...You guys are in for a treat.
If you can, allow for a few extra days while you are here.
I will take anyone who is interested in rides that are incredible.

hawkiii
03-30-2009, 01:24 PM
Wow, your new route turns my 70 mile meet and greet into quite an ordeal. Need to study your new route a little more closely to see if we can work out a spot in the road to hook up. Chances will improve if you reach the area on the weekend. Keep us informed I would still like to try to meet up with you guys. 395 will provide a more scenic ride than the 5 but both have boring stretches. You just need to stay more alert on 395. I have a sister in Bishop, Ca along 395 about 60 miles south of Mammoth mountain. Maybe I can work out a trip and meet you there. We'll have to see how it goes. Or maybe you could alter your trip just a bit and we could try to hook up in Carson City, Nevada. pzim, what do you think?

SpyderGirl
03-30-2009, 03:12 PM
Looking forward to meeting you two in LA, should be awesome. That's a nice long loop, about as long as the one we are taking in September which is about 5500 miles. You'll love the ride up along Mammoth Lake and Yosemite along 395. Lake Tahoe is also nice. There are a few ghost towns along the way that you may want to check out

SpyderGirl
03-30-2009, 03:16 PM

Word of warning on going up through the Sierras is that it will take you a lot longer to get north. Lots of mountain riding, but it'll be a nice ride. You could be looking at some long stretches without fuel, so keep mind of that. You'll of course burn more gas climbing the ranges, but it shouldn't be a problem.

I-5 is BORING but is a lot faster. I'd probably do US-395 myself.

ALSO, you might want to look at taking US-50 part of the way back, more scenic, but there is a long stretch between Ely, NV and Delta, UT that is about 165 miles with no services. We are taking that route on our way out there.

Firefly
03-30-2009, 04:05 PM
So the question comes to mind - do you stop for an oil change during your trip?

Lamonster
03-30-2009, 04:25 PM
So the question comes to mind - do you stop for an oil change during your trip?
Last year I did. :doorag:

VIspyderman
03-30-2009, 08:58 PM
I can make the key date which is June 27th at Universal Citywalk and I look very forward to meeting as many people as I can!

They have a really cool "Hard Rock Cafe" which features Ringo's first drum set in the Beatles!

Good food and a lot on cool things to look at.

I am guessing we are all going to meet at the BRP event inside citywalk?

Keep me posted as I live about 15 minutes from there.

What a great way to celebrate my birthday and I will finally be able to meet you guys in person!

Steve

I am so looking forward to meeting all of you guys and gals, too. I'll bring you something distinctly Canadian for your birthday, Steve.:2excited:

docdoru
03-31-2009, 07:33 AM
The south route to California crossing western Texas, southern New Mexico, southern Arizona and southern California. Jacksonville to San Diego to be considered crossing the country from coast to coast in under 50 hours ("The 50cc Quest" is a trademark of the Iron Butt Association).

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm136/docdoru/Note.jpg?t=1238500482

Lamonster
03-31-2009, 08:06 AM
I can make the key date which is June 27th at Universal Citywalk and I look very forward to meeting as many people as I can!

They have a really cool "Hard Rock Cafe" which features Ringo's first drum set in the Beatles!

Good food and a lot on cool things to look at.

I am guessing we are all going to meet at the BRP event inside citywalk?

Keep me posted as I live about 15 minutes from there.

What a great way to celebrate my birthday and I will finally be able to meet you guys in person!

Steve

Seeing you live 15 min. from there lets all meet at your house and ride in. :thumbup: :spyder2::spyder2::spyder2::spyder2::spyder2: :spyder2:

captainryder
03-31-2009, 08:19 AM
To: dltang....

When do you plan to go through I-44 in Missouri? Date/Time

I would love to meet you somewhere along the way, preferably towards the Sringfield, or Joplin, into Oklahoma, before you turn off at BigCabin, OK.

Always been a fan of both of you. You both are helpful and encouraging in your threads on this forum. After all I got a Russell Day Long at your advice and a trailer hitch!

Captainryder
"Kirk" is my name, hence "Captain Kirk" although I was in the Army and reached rank of Major before leaving.

e-mail and I will give you my phone number.

scott
03-31-2009, 09:05 AM
********---you mentioned a BRP event June 27 at Citywalk....if you don't mind ...what is that ? (I did not see it on the BRP site....)

dltang
03-31-2009, 09:55 AM
********---you mentioned a BRP event June 27 at Citywalk....if you don't mind ...what is that ? (I did not see it on the BRP site....)

Scott, it hasn't been officially announced yet, but here is a copy of a post of mine from earlier in this thread.

"All the official info is supposed to be on BRP's website on April 2nd. I got this info from a chat transcript that was published on BRP's website last week:

BRP Can-Am Spyder Marketing -> Absolutely! We're very excited about this year's Official Spyder Owner's Gathering. It will take place on June 26 to 28 in Los Angeles CA. The key date is Saturday June 27 for the Premiere of Transformers II which will feature Spyder roadsters. Activities will take place at Universal Studios City Walk Hollywood. It's going to be a blast. And, just like the Valcourt Homecoming, we have a number of surprises in store!!! All official details and registration forms will be online at www.SpyderRyder.com as of April 2, 2009.

BRP Can-Am Spyder Marketing -> More info on L.A. event on SpyderRyder.com as of April 2nd, 2009. We will raffle off 10 VIP passes to visit Jay Leno's Garage for early bird registrations."

crazycanuck
03-31-2009, 10:59 AM
Thanks Mark!

I look forward to meeting you too!

My birthday wish for all is that everyone has a very safe trip there and back.

Atadude and MM, I wish you guys were going but I know I will meet you sooner or later.

Both of you guys along with countless others make this forum as great as it is.

So even if you are not there with us in person, you will be in spirit and I will make a toast to you guys when we have lunch or dinner together.

I will be in So Cal in July:2thumbs:

Magic Man
03-31-2009, 11:16 AM
So, it looks like everybody is gonna meet at Stuntsman's house cool!

I am trying to see if I can fly out for the meet.

When are we meeting, and where is ********'s house?

Steve how about some directions and a time to meet? :dontknow:

MM

ataDude
03-31-2009, 11:34 AM
Thanks, Steve, but plans don't look too good right now. I have been thinking about a multi-week trip out there... just don't know when.

...Atadude and MM, I wish you guys were going but I know I will meet you sooner or later.

crazycanuck
03-31-2009, 11:44 AM
Thanks, Steve, but plans don't look too good right now. I have been thinking about a multi-week trip out there... just don't know when.

end of July maybe:popcorn:

trikester
03-31-2009, 11:45 AM
I live in Newport Beach, if you guys (& gals) plan a ride that comes down this way I could jump on and ride all or part of it.

So far, I've only ridden my Spyder along with groups of two wheel bikes or alone (except for the Mt. Palomar ride with Lamonster). It would be great to ride in a group of Spyders.

Last Sunday as I came onto the I-605 freeway (southbound) from the I-210, I pulled on right next to a yellow Spyder (like mine). First time that has happened! Unfortunately I was driving my Honda pickup truck, not my Spyder, while returning from a great weekend of IK paddling on the Kern River.

ataDude
03-31-2009, 11:56 AM
... I will be using the Topanga Canyon street to get there....
Ah, ha. Hippy Hollow still there? Has it changed by now? I lived in Woodland Hills in '92-'94 and made that ride (in a Vette) many times.

ataDude
03-31-2009, 11:57 AM
end of July maybe:popcorn:

What's going on in July, crazy?

crazycanuck
03-31-2009, 12:07 PM
What's going on in July, crazy?

I am going to ride from Seattle to San Diego for the west coast spyder rally. Won't be big as the homecoming in LA but I like low key and I get to avoid LA madness. :doorag:

Might just head to Sturgis from there but SD is for sure.

ataDude
03-31-2009, 12:12 PM
...maybe we can go up to Leo Carrillo beach too!

have you been there also atadude?

I'm not sure... the name does not ring a bell... but at my age, a lot of names no longer ring bells. :yikes:

dltang
03-31-2009, 08:55 PM
Steve, those rides sound great but I am not going to commit to anything until after I see what BRP actually has planned. For Saturday the 27th, that is supposed to be their main day of events and I would like to see the agenda. After all, this is going to be a big deal, you may want to reconsider and spend some time with BRP and the spyder crowd. I think you will find that a lot of riders will want to stay for the BRP events at least for that one day. Maybe on Thursday or Friday if the events are small we can plan an all out ride to all those cool places. I just know at the Homecoming in Quebec, BRP did it up right and I want to make sure and see what they are doing in LA. So don't make any plans not to come just yet Steve, okay.

dltang
03-31-2009, 09:01 PM
I would love to have you join us for a section of the ride and a good SpyderLovers hello. I hope you aren't disappointed in that seat, I would hate to be blamed for that. I have been through MO on that route many times on our way to Tulsa for the World Pinto show for my daughter. So this part of the ride will be very familiar. Of course going through the hills on a spyder vs. a 3/4 ton pick up witha 28 ft horse trailer will be considerably different. My email is dltang@comcast.net or you can PM me here as well.

To: dltang....

When do you plan to go through I-44 in Missouri? Date/Time

I would love to meet you somewhere along the way, preferably towards the Sringfield, or Joplin, into Oklahoma, before you turn off at BigCabin, OK.

Always been a fan of both of you. You both are helpful and encouraging in your threads on this forum. After all I got a Russell Day Long at your advice and a trailer hitch!

Captainryder
"Kirk" is my name, hence "Captain Kirk" although I was in the Army and reached rank of Major before leaving.

e-mail and I will give you my phone number.

dltang
03-31-2009, 09:14 PM
Okay good, I misunderstood, I thought you were saying you were only going to be there briefly. I know a lot of SpyderLovers will want to say hello so you had better plan on being around.

I am definitely going to the BRP event at Citywalk but just not spending the whole day there.

My main reason for going is just to meet the members of this forum face to face and then I will be on my way.

So even if I spend 2 hours there it will be worth it to me to meet you guys.

I wasn't trying to make plans for anyone else, I was just saying what I was going to do after I left the event.

A few people had written to me and wanted to come along and that is fine with me.

The main thing is that I will be out riding the Spyder and meeting all the spyderlovers at this event.

MetroAsian
04-01-2009, 01:57 AM
I will be there. Anyone in the San Francisco Bay Area that wants to ride down. I am willing to coordinate!

--
David Chu
Owner / Spyder Ryder
Spyder-Rentals.com
2394 Mariner Square Dr, Suite A
Alameda, CA 94501
Toll Free: 877-518-1444

Rent from the Following Locations!: San Francisco, Oakland, Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, and Vegas

SpyderGirl
04-01-2009, 12:20 PM
We'd be down for riding down from the Bay Area in a group.

dltang
05-05-2009, 11:04 AM
bump

Also Aka1004, looking forward to that dinner you talked about. This event is creeping up on us and I am getting so excited.

Desert Spyder
05-05-2009, 06:36 PM
Where do you guys see the info on the BRP site? That site is horrible to navigate.

aka1004
05-05-2009, 07:54 PM
bump

Also Aka1004, looking forward to that dinner you talked about. This event is creeping up on us and I am getting so excited.
:2thumbs:

a new all-you-can eat table top barbeque place just opened and it was goooood and have big enough parking. parking space is at a high premium here so most restaurants are valet-ed. i hope you like pork belly(it's bacon-like):D
if not you can chow down on brisket but pork belly is definitely better:p

Longlegs
05-05-2009, 09:25 PM
Where do you guys see the info on the BRP site? That site is horrible to navigate.

Somebody on here had a link to it. I'll see if I can find it. That is the only way I'll bother to look at brps site.

dltang
05-05-2009, 10:14 PM

I agree, the only reason I found it, is because I knew exactly where to look for it from before BRP Red Carpet Link (http://spyder.brp.com/en-US/spydervip/) You would think with an event this big, they would want spyder riders and owners to be able to find the information on the site. It is buried in the blog section and is 4 or 5 pages back in the history.

effgjamis
05-07-2009, 08:40 PM
Hey all you NY, MI, TN and others,, I suppose you all are riding on I40. Well it is a guess on my part.

I am planning on going, and running the iron butt from kissimmee, fl to little rock, ar.

I would very much like to hook up with you'all and ride the rest with you.

Let me know, dates, times and places.
thanks.

dltang
05-07-2009, 09:04 PM
Hey all you NY, MI, TN and others,, I suppose you all are riding on I40. Well it is a guess on my part.

I am planning on going, and running the iron butt from kissimmee, fl to little rock, ar.

I would very much like to hook up with you'all and ride the rest with you.

Let me know, dates, times and places.
thanks.

We will be meeting in Checotah, OK on the evening of June 22nd. We plan to leave early on the 23rd and head to Prescott AZ. We will camp or hotel depending on your preference for the night in Prescott. On the morning of the 24th, it is off to LA. This is of course barring any and all issue or problems. It is going to be some long, hard hauling but we plan on having a day and a half of rest before the event this way. Also, we can take a little more time for the trip home. We are not going home this way, we will be going home is the northern route on the map in the very first post of this thread. Check it out,

SPYDERPOPS
05-07-2009, 11:05 PM
Count me in also! I'm in Hot Springs, AR and will be heading up to I-40 for the trip. If any of you need a stopping off place on the way my home and shop is open.

effgjamis
05-07-2009, 11:33 PM
Count me in also! I'm in Hot Springs, AR and will be heading up to I-40 for the trip. If any of you need a stopping off place on the way my home and shop is open.

HO HO HO...

I may need an oil change etc..
Also, by the time I get to Little Rock I will be a gt done in. and will need a place to sleep and rest for the hook up with the others. Maybe you can point me to a cheap motel for a night.
PM, or email or call 407-520-1061.
I may re-route my travel and hit Hot Springs instead.. and then we can hit the road for the OK meet spot.

Forrest

effgjamis
05-07-2009, 11:39 PM
We will be meeting in Checotah, OK on the evening of June 22nd. We plan to leave early on the 23rd and head to Prescott AZ. We will camp or hotel depending on your preference for the night in Prescott. On the morning of the 24th, it is off to LA. This is of course barring any and all issue or problems. It is going to be some long, hard hauling but we plan on having a day and a half of rest before the event this way. Also, we can take a little more time for the trip home. We are not going home this way, we will be going home is the northern route on the map in the very first post of this thread. Check it out,

Camping is ok with me.. I will be pulling my " no name trailer at least at the moment"
From Prescott are you planning to go the rest the of way to LA or plan on another stop?
My LA room is booked for Friday.
If you like I could call or you me .. 407-520-1061

thanks and looking forward to meet and ride.

Forrest

dltang
05-08-2009, 07:49 AM

welcome REPOPS, nice of you to offer to help riders along the way. Maybe we'll see you on I-40.

dltang
05-08-2009, 07:49 AM
Camping is ok with me.. I will be pulling my " no name trailer at least at the moment"
From Prescott are you planning to go the rest the of way to LA or plan on another stop?
My LA room is booked for Friday.
If you like I could call or you me .. 407-520-1061

thanks and looking forward to meet and ride.

Forrest

I sent you a PM

effgjamis
05-08-2009, 08:35 PM
got it..:)
:doorag::2thumbs:

BajaRon
05-08-2009, 10:12 PM
BajaRon now says he will be going. Guess I'll know for sure the day I leave. :dontknow:

If I ever feel like I need to take a beating I know were to come! http://members.cox.net/topocode/Other/903.gif :helpsmilie: http://members.cox.net/topocode/Other/flamethrowingsmiley.gif

What does a guy have to do to get some respect? :dontknow:

I said I would be there. And I meant it! So, I probably, might, most likely, (if something else doesn't come up), be there (maybe even) for sure!

Now if that isn't a firm committment then I just don't know what else to say. :dontknow:

effgjamis
05-09-2009, 08:07 PM
Whoops !!! What date you say???