PDA

View Full Version : Announcing Tucson Area Spyder Ryders group

Jwenzen
09-07-2016, 10:03 PM
After careful consideration, I have decided to start the first Can Am Spyder riding group in the Tucson, Az. area. If you have an interest in meeting and riding with other Spyder Ryders this will be a great option for you. There are 2 ways to get our communications. Check out our Facebook page "Tucson Area Spyder Ryders" and just ask to join. Or second, just private message me your email address and I can communicate any Rydes that get planned.

Thank you... And Ryde safe!

Buckeye Bleau
09-07-2016, 10:08 PM
Way cool, glad to.here that, not that I am anywhere close but I went to the U of A, many moons ago. Love the city. Good luck, that would be a great place to Ryde.

Joe

Questions
11-14-2016, 05:16 PM
Greetings and salutations,
I would like to join the group. I ryde often mostly to and from work 90 mile round trip. Looking for other ryders in the area.
Cordially,

Cookie

**Member of American Legion Riders Post 109**

AZ Y Factor
11-14-2016, 07:32 PM
Welcome. I live in Corona de Tucson and a ALR 109 member.

wd8ajj
11-14-2016, 08:39 PM
I'm in Las Cruces NM. Close but if ya ride this way comondown.

JimVonBaden
11-14-2016, 08:55 PM
I grew up in Tucson. Unfortunately I live in the DC area now.

Good luck though, great winter riding there.

Jwenzen
11-20-2016, 09:32 AM
Greetings and salutations,
I would like to join the group. I ryde often mostly to and from work 90 mile round trip. Looking for other ryders in the area.
Cordially,

Cookie

**Member of American Legion Riders Post 109**

Private message me your contact information or follow our Facebook page "Tucson Area Spyder Ryders". I post all communications there or could email. Would love to have you. We are from Sahuarita, just down the road.

Jeff

Chupaca
11-20-2016, 10:29 AM
Having started back in september how is the group doing...Had some ryde..?? did you take some pictures..?? you may have and may have posted them but may have missed them. You do have that special advantange of ryding all year...good ryding and be safe....:2thumbs:

Jwenzen
11-22-2016, 08:27 AM
Having started back in september how is the group doing...Had some ryde..?? did you take some pictures..?? you may have and may have posted them but may have missed them. You do have that special advantange of ryding all year...good ryding and be safe....:2thumbs:

It is going well. Thank you. We do most of our posting on our Facebook page... "Tucson Area Spyder Ryders". I have not seen very much activity off the posts on this site so I have chosen to invest more time to the Facebook page.