PDA

View Full Version : senior's moment

nudle
03-29-2009, 06:10 PM
:banghead: while driving my :spyder:, Iwas pulling up to the stop lights and accidentally hit the kill switch and the :spyder:shut down.I tried to start it but with no success,after sitting there for about 10 minutes I finally realized that I had hit the kill switch.Turned it on and the :spyder:roared to life. Boy did I feel embarrassed.

Dudley
03-29-2009, 06:12 PM
I bet you're not the first. I have done that on a 2-wheeler.

M2Wild
03-29-2009, 07:14 PM
I keep on hitting my high beam button by accident.

rc51ny
03-29-2009, 07:23 PM
:banghead: while driving my :spyder:, Iwas pulling up to the stop lights and accidentally hit the kill switch and the :spyder:shut down.I tried to start it but with no success,after sitting there for about 10 minutes I finally realized that I had hit the kill switch.Turned it on and the :spyder:roared to life. Boy did I feel embarrassed.

I've been there and done that!!!:banghead:

jeuchler
03-29-2009, 07:33 PM

My coworker's aging dad drove from his house at midnight. Police saw him waiting at a red light. A half hour later the cruiser came by again, and he was still there. The officer stopped and went over to the man and asked if he was OK. He replied that he had forgotten what he came into town for.

(True story. Unfortunately it was this winter, and the dad had to be treated in the hospital since he also didn't put the heat on in the truck while he sat waiting at the light.)

That's a senior moment.

Trickie Dick
03-29-2009, 08:07 PM
I keep on hitting my high beam button by accident.

+1 on that. Do it all the time. :yikes:

Director
03-29-2009, 08:10 PM

Well, that's it then, Bob. I recommend that you immediately surrender your Spyder to someone more responsible for safekeeping.
I am available. :D

Bruce