PDA

View Full Version : I'll Be Searching For Parking

vampyregirl
09-05-2016, 01:18 PM
for my Spyder starting tomorrow!!! Transferred to another job and will have to be scoping out whether they allow motorcycles to park in any of the lots or garages around the new place. I'm crossing my fingers!!!! Some places in our downtown area don't allow anything without 4 wheels to park there. :banghead: Hoping that is NOT the case around the new place......:doorag:

Chupaca
09-05-2016, 01:49 PM
We have a larger than normal cycle footprint. We take up two motorcycle spaces and only half a car space but I would think if you take a car slot you would not have a problem. Back in even with the car bumper to either side....:thumbup:

ARtraveler
09-05-2016, 03:21 PM
Let us know how it works out. :yes:

PrairieSpyder
09-05-2016, 03:49 PM
I'd be interested to see what you learn, too. I've never been anywhere that prohibited parking to any vehicle with less than 4 wheels.

As mentioned, the Spyder has a bigger footprint that most motorcycles, but I've been able to fit it into the designated motorcycle parking at our local Harley dealer.

Bob Denman
09-05-2016, 05:37 PM
:congrats: on the new job! :thumbup:
Check with the folks in H.R., and have them get a clarification for you...
Good luck!

vampyregirl
09-06-2016, 08:10 PM
Well, I'm going to like the new job!!! Got my parking permit today. I found out someone else that works there rides as well, and hasn't had issues with parking. I'll just have to get some sort of sleeve that sticks to the windshield to put it in. Hoping Auto Zone or O'Reilleys has something.....

Bob Denman
09-07-2016, 07:15 AM
:clap: :congrats: