PDA

View Full Version : Thank you for all the help!

Stumpy6Guns
09-04-2016, 02:14 AM
I am sure glad that there are so many well-informed people here that share their knowledge. :bowdown: The videos and written instructions of different procedures that members have published in SpyderLovers and uploaded to YouTube have been helpful time and again as I tear into the great unknown that is my Spyder's innards!:clap:

Seriously, your instructions and videos have made a world of difference for me. I've been wrenching on stuff for many years and I'm not afraid to take on any job as long as I have the right tools, but the Spyder is a bit more daunting, since this is my first vehicle of this type. If I've never done a particular job, someone here has, and has shared that experience with the rest of us.

What a great group! :thumbup:

jcspyder
09-04-2016, 02:19 AM
I definitely second that comment. I have done much of my own work mostly because of the wisdom and insight of many of you actively contributing to this site. Thank you all!

irvin48
09-04-2016, 07:14 AM
i agree . thank you everyone :bowdown::bowdown: irv

scott16119
09-04-2016, 07:26 AM
I agree too. So many are so generous with their knowledge of Spyders. I hate to even replace my 2012 RTS with a new model until Finless updates his ride.

Ron2andia
09-04-2016, 07:44 AM
:agree: Thanks to all!

Pampurrs
09-04-2016, 09:34 AM
I am sure glad that there are so many well-informed people here that share their knowledge. :bowdown: The videos and written instructions of different procedures that members have published in SpyderLovers and uploaded to YouTube have been helpful time and again as I tear into the great unknown that is my Spyder's innards!:clap:

Seriously, your instructions and videos have made a world of difference for me. I've been wrenching on stuff for many years and I'm not afraid to take on any job as long as I have the right tools, but the Spyder is a bit more daunting, since this is my first vehicle of this type. If I've never done a particular job, someone here has, and has shared that experience with the rest of us.

:agree:

Chupaca
09-04-2016, 09:43 AM
It's what makes this place great...:clap::clap::firstplace: and it always updates it's self by staying on top of the complexities of the Spyder...:2thumbs:

CapeSpyder
09-04-2016, 09:52 AM
Your right without this Fantastic group to ask ? and read how you did it. Half of what i've tackled would still be waiting for me to start.
Thank you to all Spyder Lovers :bowdown: :riding:

cnl414
09-04-2016, 10:19 AM
:agree: Many thanks to everyone that strives to help the rest of us. Couldn't do most of the things we've done without you.

Neal & Charlotte

Netminder
09-04-2016, 08:30 PM
Totally agree with all of the above.:thumbup::clap:

irvin48
09-05-2016, 06:35 AM
getting to sound like its time for a goup hug ! irv:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::clap::clap::clap::y es:

drhunt204
09-05-2016, 07:47 AM
I agree too! I appreciate the collective wisdom of this group when it comes to taking care of my investment! Thanks for posting your experiences and know-how!

finless
09-05-2016, 11:08 AM
I agree too. So many are so generous with their knowledge of Spyders. I hate to even replace my 2012 RTS with a new model until Finless updates his ride.

Hahahaha..... That will be a while! But thanks for the encouragement!
Still enjoying my 2011 RTS and have no plans to trade up yet.
But if some good deal comes my way, I may not be able to refuse it..... :)

Bob

2dogs
09-05-2016, 02:59 PM
Hahahaha..... That will be a while! But thanks for the encouragement!
Still enjoying my 2011 RTS and have no plans to trade up yet.
But if some good deal comes my way, I may not be able to refuse it..... :)

Bob

If everyone on this sight that you helped pitched in ten bucks each I think you'd have enough to make that upgrade. By rights, BRP should send you a spyder of your choice for all the help you've given to their customers.

ARtraveler
09-05-2016, 03:04 PM
Queue Music: Kum By Ya... :roflblack:

The site does the job well. :yes:

Deanna777
09-05-2016, 08:20 PM

What a great group! :thumbup::agree: Deanna