PDA

View Full Version : Avatar, Map(s) and Signature Issues

MurrayBrown
09-02-2016, 05:31 PM
I have been trying to update/edit my Avatar, insert map(s) and update/edit my Signature.
My success rate has been dismal.
Is there a tutorial or something that shows how to add multiple images, such as two maps (one for Canada, one for USA)?
And ... how can I preview what I have allegedly accomplpished without actually posting something?

Bob Denman
09-02-2016, 05:36 PM
In order to get the pictures of both of my Spyders on the signature line: I edited them into just a single picture, and re-sized it to the proper size...

cyclekid58
09-02-2016, 11:45 PM
In order to get the pictures of both of my Spyders on the signature line: I edited them into just a single picture, and re-sized it to the proper size...

So how did you edit 2 pictures into one?

MisterP
09-03-2016, 08:03 AM
And ... how can I preview what I have allegedly accomplpished without actually posting something?

There is a forum testing section here at SL. Test your posts there if you wish.

Bob Denman
09-03-2016, 08:14 AM
So how did you edit 2 pictures into one?

:shocked: Seriously: I wish that I knew how to explain it... :banghead:
Since I have ZERO skills with pictures, and only have MS paint on my computer: I guess that I pasted the pictures into the "screen" side by side, and then resized them for my purpose.

But there has to be easier programs that are far more powerful!

robmorg
09-03-2016, 12:48 PM
I have been trying to update/edit my Avatar, insert map(s) and update/edit my Signature.
My success rate has been dismal.
Is there a tutorial or something that shows how to add multiple images, such as two maps (one for Canada, one for USA)?

Murry,

I do not know of any tutorial, but I answered that question for you, and illustrated exactly how you could do it, when you asked that question last week in this thread (http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?97220-Avatar-vs-Picture-vs-Signature). And the answer is a lot easier than combining two pictures into one, and also allows you to update either map at will.

If you have an additional specific question that i (or anyone else) can answer, let's go back to your original thread (http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?97220-Avatar-vs-Picture-vs-Signature), and just ask. (I also just now answered your question about how to preview your edits as you go in your original thread.)