PDA

View Full Version : Rally in Maggie Valley NC

Sonnymerrill
09-01-2016, 08:56 PM
I just received a email from Can Am and it said the Rally in Maggie Valley is September 2-5. It is not. It is October 6-9. I called and spoke with Regina to confirm the dates. If you got the same email disregard the dates.
See Ya There,
Sonny

BRandRandy
09-01-2016, 09:34 PM
I just received a email from Can Am and it said the Rally in Maggie Valley is September 2-5. It is not. It is October 6-9. I called and spoke with Regina to confirm the dates. If you got the same email disregard the dates.
See Ya There,
Sonny
You are right.....Looking forward to it! Hope to ride the Blue Ridge Pkw. We are headed up Thursday.

OverHillAndDale
09-02-2016, 07:49 AM
Anyone who hasn't cruised through Maggie Valley is missing some real beauty and fun.

Bob Denman
09-02-2016, 07:57 AM
Thanks for this information: I had just posted a link to BRP's event calendar, and they've still got it wrong...

GandM
09-02-2016, 08:06 AM
Just a heads up, Skies and Tees in Maggie Valley has Spyder wear. Real nice people!

jlshaffer
09-02-2016, 08:56 AM
Will be headed there later this month for the first time. Any suggestions for "best rides"?

CanAmMick
09-02-2016, 09:39 AM
Will be headed there later this month for the first time. Any suggestions for "best rides"?

Their are a lot of different places to ride. This may help:

http://www.motorcycleroads.com/Routes/North-Carolina_109.html

Deer Slayer
09-03-2016, 08:37 AM
Ya'll know they speak French!
:shocked:

Bob Denman
09-03-2016, 08:45 AM
:D But fun can be had, m in ANY language! :thumbup:

Deer Slayer
09-03-2016, 07:59 PM
Thanks for this information: I had just posted a link to BRP's event calendar, and they've still got it wrong...
BRP uses the dead language of French! Guess translation is in progress.
:popcorn:

Sonnymerrill
09-05-2016, 08:28 PM
Travel to Cherokee NC and take RT.441. It will take you to Gatlinburg TN. You can take a trip to Clingman's Dome from that road. It is absolutely beautiful.
You can travel down to Transylvania County NC has the most waterfalls of any county East of the Rockies.

SpyDerSts
09-05-2016, 10:53 PM
Very curious about this event! Would one ride down on Wed to be there for Thursday? Is there a schedule of events? Never been to anything like this, so any insight would be greatly appreciated!

blacklightning
09-06-2016, 09:17 AM
Very curious about this event! Would one ride down on Wed to be there for Thursday? Is there a schedule of events? Never been to anything like this, so any insight would be greatly appreciated!
We are actually riding over from the Raleigh area on Wednesday. As for the rally itself, we will probably spend a little time in the vendors area, and then just meet and greet as many fellow riders as possible. But the main draw in this area is the riding. For me, this is one of the best places on earth to ride a motorcycle. But that is just my opinion with my limited experience.

MisterP
09-06-2016, 04:03 PM

thread: http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?88835-Smoky-Mountain-rally-2016-NEW-MANAGEMENT