PDA

View Full Version : END OF SUMMER SALE

sealfloorboards
08-31-2016, 11:17 AM
Hard to believe that this summer's almost over. For most of us the great, sunny days of carefully riding are coming to an end:yikes:. But to celebrate what days are remaining by really "riding in comfort", I want to end the season by offering free shipping on all Seal floorboard products for the month of September.:thumbup::yes::clap:. don't miss out on a really good deal. Remember that Seal Floorboards is now offering the F3 Seal Floorboard. it's never too late to......

This offer is for Continental US only, for foreign orders I won't discount $45 off whenever freight there might be.
Ride in Comfort

sealfloorboards
09-01-2016, 10:21 AM
Hard to believe that this summer's almost over. For most of us the great, sunny days of carefully riding are coming to an end:yikes:. But to celebrate what days are remaining by really "riding in comfort", I want to end the season by offering free shipping on all Seal floorboard products for the month of September.:thumbup::yes::clap:. don't miss out on a really good deal. Remember that Seal Floorboards is now offering the F3 Seal Floorboard. it's never too late to......

This offer is for Continental US only, for foreign orders I won't discount $45 off whenever freight there might be.
Ride in Comfort

No need to respond to this posting, just place your order!:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack: