PDA

View Full Version : Triple play & Tips

pzim
03-28-2009, 03:42 AM
I installed the triple play last Saturday along with the fender tips, I had a problem with the control unit on the triple play, I called NMN and was informed by the woman who answered the phone(I wish I would have gotten her name) that there was nobody in the office and they would get back to me on Monday. This is where it gets GOOD! Not 10 Min. later my phone rings and it is Evan from NMN to help me through my problem. We decide what the problem is and he promises to have a new control unit to me in California by Tuesday morning! Well Tueday morning arrives and there is a new unit on my front porch:clap::clap::clap: I wish ALL companies took customer service as serious as this company does, From the woman who answered the phone and took the time and cared enough to track down Evan on his DAY OFF and then to Evan who cared enough to call from his car on his DAY OFF and help a customer, This says alot about all the people who are with NMN. You just don't get service like this anymore!

Thanks to all of you!!!:thumbup:

By the way the Triple play and the Tips are AWESOME:2thumbs:

Magic Man
03-28-2009, 08:10 AM
Glad to help. Sorry you had a snafu with the first one. :thumbup:

MM

Roger
03-28-2009, 10:48 AM
I met evan and patty in NYC this past winter 2 of the niceest people i have ever met. I'am 100% sure that when i get my spyder he will be the first one i will come to get all those great things he has to offer. i can not think of a company that has gone out of their way like he did for you. :clap::clap::clap:

nyfdtsdemt
03-28-2009, 11:15 AM
I ordered a set of hood and tail decals and because of the idiots at PAYPAL they send them to the wrong place......NMN called ups and i had the redirected the same day...........the item got to me the next day....great job....

Then i made a second order....go figure...in great style and knowledge they call me before they shipped to make sure it was the right address it was going to......they didnt have to do it but because they care they did
:popcorn:

Hey guys if your ever in NYC first round is on me!

:congrats:

pzim
03-28-2009, 02:50 PM
No problem MM, You were handled it perfect!

HotWheels
03-28-2009, 04:19 PM
Almost similar story with my unit when I first purchased and after informing Pat and Evan I got a new one the next day for a full exchange. Most recently I had some LED’s blown on my signal tail light and I called NMN that same day talked to Pat a couple of times and she was the BEST!!! I think I want NMN to adopt me please. You think it’s possible after 37 years of age? LOL Well they sent me a new signal light got it the next day the same day I sent in the blown out one I was so happy after installing I took a test ride. Ok I didn’t really had to test ride I just wanted to get on my bike and show off with my new light again LOL

BUT reality Pat, Evan and the whole staff at NMN are the best!!! In quality, service and reason for having a more passion of riding my spyder. THANK YOU!!!