PDA

View Full Version : In the Garage!

40Xshooter
08-26-2016, 09:13 PM
Just brought home a new 2016 Intense Red Spyder RT-S today! Bought it at Jim Potts Motor Group located in Woodstock IL. GREAT DEAL - GREAT GUY! This is after being off motorcycles for 8 years due to health reasons. All I can say is BOY WHAT A RIDE! Everyone is right, there is a learning curve but nothing too terrible. Just got back from taking the wife for her first ride and she loved it! (that makes all the difference in the world). A couple of personal things I noticed and will have to address is the position of the brake pedal. I've had hip replacement surgery and the pedal is just too far back for me to get to it comfortably. I believe a Tall Boy Ultimate Seat will cure most of that along with an elongated brake pedal I believe made by Refined Cycle LC. If anyone has any other suggestions regarding seating and brake pedal positions, FEEL FREE to chime in!
I'm truly excited about getting back into touring! I see many trips to Door County in our future!

Glad to be on board!!

Bill

hennyking
08-26-2016, 09:15 PM
My girl hats bike I got her on the can am now she wanna learn how to ride she loves it

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

40Xshooter
08-26-2016, 09:18 PM
Sorry, this should have been in the RT Touring forum.....

BeRight
08-27-2016, 06:59 AM
:congrats::2thumbs::welcome:

If you get a chance - post a picture of your new machine

Enjoy - Ride Safe

PrairieSpyder
08-27-2016, 08:21 AM
Congrats on your new RT!

Sorry, this should have been in the RT Touring forum.....

To the OP, please don't post it again in the other forum. If an administrator sees it it can be moved.

Chupaca
08-27-2016, 09:51 AM
Welcome to the spyder world and this site. Nice choice and know you both are going to have a great time touring once again..:2thumbs: Others will chime in with the specifics on seat and brake positons but all adjustable to make it more comfortable for you....:thumbup: