PDA

View Full Version : Saw a new 2017 at..................

Deanna777
08-19-2016, 07:19 PM
I saw a brand new 2017 RTSE6 (Basic) Pearl White @ Central Vermont Motorcycles in Rutland today.

The price tag is $ 24,949 Credit Union Financing!

Deanna

otter28169
08-19-2016, 07:51 PM
I know you will be shocked by this, but I am very unimpressed with the "new" offerings for the coming model year:mad:. It seems that I am always left waiting for next year to see if they are gonna make a performance spyder.:banghead: Let the countdown to the 2018 unveiling (or should I say "the next big disappointment") begin.

Just sayin'............

BLUEKNIGHT911
08-19-2016, 09:38 PM
IMHO, BRP is pricing themselves out of the market. It would be one thing if their product was Flawless but we know that's not the case. You can actually buy an entry level Mercedes Benz for less than the LTD models of the F3 and RT .........:yikes: ....... I think that says something ..... Mike :thumbup:

spydaman60
08-20-2016, 11:39 AM
I know you will be shocked by this, but I am very unimpressed with the "new" offerings for the coming model year:mad:. It seems that I am always left waiting for next year to see if they are gonna make a performance spyder.:banghead: Let the countdown to the 2018 unveiling (or should I say "the next big disappointment") begin.

Just sayin'............chad, your's is still running great! i'd definitely hold in there with your rss!:thumbup: ps. I was waiting for this post bro!!!nojoke the new Daytona is pretty nice though!!

Rob Rodriguez
08-21-2016, 12:05 PM

Just sayin'............

I agree 110%

ARtraveler
08-21-2016, 03:28 PM

Just sayin'............

Was wondering how you were going to take this one. BRP seems to be making a technical mistake by not appealing to everyone in the market. It was the RS purchasers that got this whole thing going.

The other issue--IMO--is they are once again pricing people out of the market. This has now become a consideration for a lot of people.

ThreeWheels
08-21-2016, 05:31 PM
Was wondering how you were going to take this one. BRP seems to be making a technical mistake by not appealing to everyone in the market. It was the RS purchasers that got this whole thing going.

The other issue--IMO--is they are once again pricing people out of the market. This has now become a consideration for a lot of people.

I agree. There are the other threads dealing with the RS and ST models falling by the wayside.
I'm hoping they are going to bring back the RS and ST or similar models after taking a year to redesign them properly.
We all know what happened to the 2013 RT where they put the Twin engine in a Triple frame. But I'm starting to sound like a broken record.