PDA

View Full Version : ST Wrapped with Cosmos from Wrap my spyder

Oldraceman
08-17-2016, 01:36 PM
Here are some photos of my 2014 ST that I did with the Cosmos wrap. For those who are thinking of doing this it's easy just watch the video and follow their instruction. Plus Measure twice or even more to make sure your fit it correct. I didn't use all the decals from them didn't want to over do the bike.

Buckeye Bleau
08-17-2016, 01:59 PM
Nice choice!:congrats::bowdown:

Joe

Chupaca
08-17-2016, 02:43 PM
Does make the cognac color pop....looks great..:2thumbs: ...What's next..?? you unleashed the beast....:roflblack:

Spyder Wraps Pete
08-17-2016, 03:38 PM
Looks like a great install I am glad the video helped you. :yes:

bcer960
08-17-2016, 04:17 PM
Really nice, I love the color, and it really does bring out the color of your bike.

I bought the spider on web for the frunk, I had it made in blue. Had it for a couple of weeks, but I could not get myself to try and install it. The bike is in today getting it put on, as well as paint protection over most of the bike. They need it for a few days, so I'll post pics when it's done.

Oldraceman
08-18-2016, 07:43 AM
Thanks for the nice words. I had never done any decal work of any kind. Just watched the video and too my time. Next on my list if a trip. I live in Florida and have a house in the mountains of North Carolina. Going up to work on it next month and taking my Spyder with me. Wonder how much work will get done. Everyone have a nice day.

Freedom
01-07-2017, 08:55 AM
Here are some photos of my 2014 ST that I did with the Cosmos wrap. For those who are thinking of doing this it's easy just watch the video and follow their instruction. Plus Measure twice or even more to make sure your fit it correct. I didn't use all the decals from them didn't want to over do the bike.

I had mine done as it looked like a big 3-D puzzle and I wanted it done right (I would have messed it up for sure) LOL

Terry

BigGuy66
01-07-2017, 10:00 AM
...look very sharp! The color you chose is perfect for the Cognac! You have inspired me to try this on mine....