PDA

View Full Version : Spyder bells!

SpyderDuck
08-15-2016, 08:07 AM
Look at what's now available at the SpyderAdventures rally site - Spyder gremlin bells! All proceeds from the bell (after paying the setup fees and bell purchase costs) will go toward rally costs, and any remainder will be saved for next year's rally costs.

Bob Denman
08-15-2016, 08:28 AM
:clap: How about a link to their site? :2thumbs:

Chupaca
08-15-2016, 10:13 AM
That is a very nice design..:2thumbs: Will be a great gift to fellow ryders...:agree:

robmorg
08-15-2016, 03:16 PM
:clap: How about a link to their site? :2thumbs:

:agree: I agree that a link would have been helpful. HERE (http://spyderadventures.com/) is the event link. After a bit of searching, I found the link the gremlin bells (http://spyderadventures.com/product/spyderadventures-gremlin-bells/). You pay $12.50 if you pick it up at the rally, or for $15.50, they'll send you one. As OP said, proceeds help offset the costs of the rally.

I think this is a neat idea. :thumbup: I hope they sell a lot of them.

sprdmx
08-15-2016, 04:41 PM
Thanks for the link, I just bought two.

Bob Denman
08-15-2016, 05:25 PM
I'm gonna buy a bunch of them, and keep them handy... :thumbup:
EDIT: VERY easy site to navigate! :clap:
I've ordered enough to cover all of my friend's needs for a couple of years!

SpyderDuck
08-15-2016, 06:18 PM
Thanks, guys. I was at work, and posted rather quickly, not even thinking about a link! I hope a lot of them sell, too, after seeing all the rally costs, lol! The bells are made by the same company that makes them for Deal's Gap, and they are a little nicer than than most that I have seen. I am glad the site works well; neither of us knows crap about websites, so we hired it out. Glad we're getting our money's worth!

We are getting pre-orders together now, so we can better gauge how many bells and shirts to order. Bells will ship about the same time as the rally.

TicketBait
08-15-2016, 06:21 PM
Love the design, too bad Lamont doesn't have a Spyderlovers one created.

Just had my wife purchase one for me,:clap: since it needs to be a gift to ones self,:ohyea: and I lost my last onenojoke

Bob Denman
08-15-2016, 07:35 PM
Love the design, too bad Lamont doesn't have a Spyderlovers one created

:D Perhaps he will; now that somebody has made the suggestion... :thumbup:

robmorg
08-15-2016, 08:45 PM
Love the design, too bad Lamont doesn't have a Spyderlovers one created.

Just had my wife purchase one for me,:clap: since it needs to be a gift to ones self,:ohyea: and I lost my last onenojoke I was going to order one for myself, but than remembered that was "against the rules". But I still need to order at least one, so that I can pass it on in case someone gives one to me. ;)

Mikel53
08-15-2016, 10:08 PM
I've ordered enough to cover all of my friend's needs for a couple of years!

Can I be your friend?

Bob Denman
08-16-2016, 06:53 AM
:D Give me a chance to actually get them first... :D

SpyderDuck
08-16-2016, 12:51 PM
Well, now that I know what to do in order to get bells made, and found a manufacturer that I think will do a good job, perhaps Lamont would be ok with me ordering some Spyderlovers bells for you guys. Just let me get this rally over with first! It's our first rally, and it's a little crazy here right now.

But if not, at least we now have a bell with an actual Spyder on it, and depending on how sales go, we may be able to design more bells in the future.

Bob Denman
08-16-2016, 01:16 PM
Why not just drop Lamont a PM, and see what he thinks of the idea? :dontknow:
:D I'm pretty sure that WE'RE all for it!! :2thumbs:

SpyderHands
08-16-2016, 02:39 PM
Look at what's now available at the SpyderAdventures rally site - Spyder gremlin bells! All proceeds from the bell (after paying the setup fees and bell purchase costs) will go toward rally costs, and any remainder will be saved for next year's rally costs.

Have you seen anything anywhere as the size of the bell?

Bob Denman
08-16-2016, 02:43 PM
Hopefully; it's smaller than this one! :yikes:

SpyderDuck
08-16-2016, 03:49 PM

Including the hanging loop, it's about 3.5 cm tall, or 1 3/8 inches.

SpyderDuck
08-16-2016, 06:20 PM
Oh, and I can insure that everyone's bell is a gift. We'll all just be paying it forward, so to speak.

spydaman60
08-16-2016, 07:29 PM
I've ordered enough to cover all of my friend's needs for a couple of years!you have that many friends bob? lol!!!:roflblack::roflblack:

SpyderHands
08-16-2016, 09:44 PM
Including the hanging loop, it's about 3.5 cm tall, or 1 3/8 inches.OK. Thanks.

When will they begin shipping?

SpyderHands
08-16-2016, 09:46 PM
Hopefully; it's smaller than this one! :yikes:

135960:agree::roflblack:

Bob Denman
08-17-2016, 07:02 AM
you have that many friends bob? lol!!!:roflblack::roflblack:

I didn't mention how many I ordered...:opps:

OK. Thanks.

When will they begin shipping?

:agree: :bbq::bbq::bbq:
Since one of mine has already been spoken for; some idea of the timeframe would be nice. :thumbup:

SpyderDuck
08-17-2016, 08:31 AM
I needed to gauge how the sales would go so I could estimate the order quantity. The plan is to have the bells ready for distribution at the rally. Depending on when they arrive, I may or may not be able to ship before the rally, but I will get them to you asap. Best guess is about 6 weeks?

I'm sorry it will take so long, but I really needed to get a good handle on how many to order on this first run; we are financing this shindig on our own, except for a few donations that we have received. In the future, I hope we can eventually stock them and have them readily available. Of course, if sales are really high, I will order them sooner than planned.

Bob Denman
08-17-2016, 08:35 AM
Thanks for the update! :thumbup:

Ron2andia
08-17-2016, 08:40 AM
Very cool idea.. Can someone go over the rules for the bells? Like has to be gift where you hang it? Thanks.

Ron2andia
08-17-2016, 08:44 AM
I bought one can I keep it or?...:dontknow:

SpyderDuck
08-17-2016, 09:01 AM
I bought one can I keep it or?...:dontknow:

I'll make sure that they bell you buy is gifted to somebody else, and another person can gift a bell to you. Can't have any unlucky bells out there!

;)

Bob Denman
08-17-2016, 09:33 AM
Mike153 needs a Bell...
Ron,
If you send yours to him; I'd be happy to send you one as a gift! :thumbup:
Let's see if we can work all of this out! :D

Ron2andia
08-17-2016, 10:12 AM
Cool thanks guys!

ingramwc
08-17-2016, 10:19 AM
My bell disappeared, all that is left is the hanging loop. Is this a common occurrence???? Since mine vanished (it had an angel on it) did it kill a big nasty gremlin????:dontknow: