PDA

View Full Version : campsites for home coming 2017 in Valcourt, Que?

spydaman60
08-13-2016, 02:51 PM
did I miss it , or has anyone posted the campsites or campgrounds everyone should be using, (do to proximity to Drummondville) closing ceremony dinner and other festivities? post here if you are rv'ing and have reservations!

spydaman60
08-13-2016, 06:42 PM
nobody camping?? :dontknow::dontknow:

bill pitman
08-13-2016, 06:52 PM
We're camping at the Comfort Inn in Drummondville..........

Bill

spydaman60
08-13-2016, 08:17 PM
We're camping at the Comfort Inn in Drummondville..........

Billfunny man!!:roflblack::roflblack:

cheska
08-14-2016, 12:06 AM
Yes we are camping. After lots of research we have found the closest campground is
Camping Club Havana, Maricourt QC. This is 10 min from Valcourt. It is new and they are not
taking reservations for 2017 yet. My wife is from Montreal and speaks fluent French and we have been talking to these people since June. The campground director told her reservations would be available in the next couple of weeks. This was earlier this week. You can go online
to book when available use Canton de est as the area you want to camp. Then camping club
Havana. Check the box for English. Phone number is 514-774-7979. I believe if you want
sewer, water, and electric its $35.00 per night, tents are less. I will post when reservations are available as they are suppose to call us when available. Hope to see you Bob. :clap:

gmcgarrity
08-14-2016, 06:48 AM
Please let us know. Maybe we can get a block of sites together.

See you in June.

Ride safe
Geo

spydaman60
08-14-2016, 04:12 PM
Yes we are camping. After lots of research we have found the closest campground is
Camping Club Havana, Maricourt QC. This is 10 min from Valcourt. It is new and they are not
taking reservations for 2017 yet. My wife is from Montreal and speaks fluent French and we have been talking to these people since June. The campground director told her reservations would be available in the next couple of weeks. This was earlier this week. You can go online
to book when available use Canton de est as the area you want to camp. Then camping club
Havana. Check the box for English. Phone number is 514-774-7979. I believe if you want
sewer, water, and electric its $35.00 per night, tents are less. I will post when reservations are available as they are suppose to call us when available. Hope to see you Bob. :clap:seeing that your wife speaks fluent French, maybe as suggested on another post, we could get a block together. I will notify some others that I know are considering the rv's. thank you for your response.:2thumbs: