PDA

View Full Version : ISCI Update?

ptoemmes
03-24-2009, 11:02 AM
Found in my email...a non update update?!

Ahh...patience grasshooper.

================================================== ===================
Press Release

Date: 03/24/2009
Re: Spyder After Market Parts Update

Industrial Specialty Company, Inc. is now in the final stages of development for the production of after market parts for the Can-Am Spyder. Items such as custom floorboards, foot peg extensions, and hand brake systems will be available soon. These items were manufactured as prototypes and since that time manufacturing processes have been altered to enhance efficiency and design capabilities. These changes also affect our cost structure, so pricing will be forthcoming soon. We are still on target for end of the month production runs, and if anything changes expect to hear from ISCI. In any event, an ISCI sales rep will be contacting you soon. The purpose of this transmittal is to keep those of you who have contacted ISCI expressing interest on these products up to date on the process. Thank you again.

dryheat
03-24-2009, 11:42 AM
:2thumbs: Got the same thing plus a note. Looks like we're getting close! The lowered rider pegs and/or footboards look good, but I've pretty much gotten used to the absence of a handbrake. (not to say there isn't a market out there!)

Firefly
03-24-2009, 05:04 PM
I just hope they offer a version of the footboards without that spider on them! Other than that they are SLICK!

Roaddog2
03-24-2009, 05:52 PM
I just hope they offer a version of the footboards without that spider on them! Other than that they are SLICK!:agree:

AMTJIM
03-24-2009, 06:43 PM
Yeahhhh...oh wait...they forgot to mention new rear sprocket...oh well.

HD2CANAM
03-24-2009, 07:26 PM
Received the same message and another asking what I thought about the brake extension I purchased and how it worked for me. I replied that the workmanship was fantastic and I didn't even have to look down anymore to apply the brakes even tho I have passenger peg extensions.

Firefly
03-25-2009, 11:39 AM
Just got an email from them and they WILL offer them without the 'Spider' on them!

ElkSpyder
03-25-2009, 01:23 PM
What is the the URL to see these prototype parts?

Trickie Dick
03-25-2009, 09:21 PM

I've been on their website and I can't find anything about any of these items. :dontknow::dontknow::shocked:

Roaddog2
03-25-2009, 09:25 PM
Just got an email from them and they WILL offer them without the 'Spider' on them!:2thumbs:

Firefly
03-25-2009, 11:13 PM
Check out this thread:

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9296&highlight=ISCI