PDA

View Full Version : Double Play, Triple Play, HOME RUN!

Magic Man
03-23-2009, 07:20 PM
As I hope, many of you know by now what a Street Magic Triple Play unit for your Spyder is. http://www.nomagicneon.com/spyderturnsignals.html

Many of you have been trying to guess what the new Street Magic Double Play units is. :dontknow:

As I said in our earlier post we had been working on the new Street Magic Double Play unit for the Spyder and finished the last of the testing this weekend. :clap:

So, with the last of the testing now complete. we wanted to fill in our fellow Spyderlovers members first on this new item from NMN.

So, just what is the Double Play?

The Street Magic Double Play unit turns your front turn signals into both running lights, while retaining the full Eclipse function turn signals as well.

What is so special about this unit is.... it now allows the front turn signals to run at 60% while in running light mode, and then have the full 100%-0%-100% function when in turn signal mode.

Why the Eclipse function is so important is as follows: Testing has shown that an amber turn signal that runs a 100%-0%-100% Eclipze function is three times as noticable in daylight than traditional 60%-100%-60% running /turn signal combo units (IE 1157 bulb) and are twice as noticable in nighttime conditions as well.

If you have noticed the stock turn signal pattern on a Spyder is 0%-100%-0% for just this reason. So, now you can add full running light functions to this light without giving up the Eclipse function when in turn signal mode.

The new Street Magic Double Play unit will work with ether your stock incandescent turn signals, or with the new Super Bright Street Magic Genesis LED Turn Signal as well. It also allows for full function hazard lights, and back up lights too.

The MSRP for the Street Magic Double Play unit will be only $89.95.

Now what is the HOME RUN all about?

From Now until April 15th if you order the Street Magic Double Play Unit, the Street Magic Triple Play kit, The Super Bright Genesis LED Tail light and the New Super Bright Genesis LED Front Turn Signals, normally $508.85. From now until April 15th this HOME RUN package will be only $389.85! :yes:

All four units MUST BE ORDERED AT THE SAME TIME, and of course prior sales are not elligable for this offer.

Many times we have had people looking for the "Big Deal" when ordering more than one item from us.

Well now's your chance to get the HOME RUN deal of the season on these four great products. :thumbup:

MM

vwatso
03-23-2009, 07:26 PM
Evan,

I guess put me down for the double play. i have everything else.

vwatso

jeuchler
03-23-2009, 07:32 PM
...Well now's your chance to get the HOME RUN deal of the season on these four great products. :thumbup:

MM

Sounds like great opportunities, Ev, thank you.

While I've purchased from NMN before, I've avoided purchasing any electrical components...Me and electricity, well--"boom" describes it well. :yikes:

So...how idiot-resistant is the double play unit install?!

wyliec
03-23-2009, 07:33 PM
I guess we're out of luck if we have the BRP sport/rack?

Magic Man
03-23-2009, 07:34 PM
So...how idiot-resistant is the double play unit install?!

If you can unplug and re-plug a connector than you can do it. :thumbup:

MM

jeuchler
03-23-2009, 08:23 PM
If you can unplug and re-plug a connector than you can do it. :thumbup:

MM

Wow...I think I can I think I can!

http://www.friendsjunction.com/lileBook.jpg

Trickie Dick
03-23-2009, 10:10 PM

What doesn't work with the sport rack:shocked: The taillight:dontknow:

wyliec
03-24-2009, 06:19 AM
What doesn't work with the sport rack:shocked: The taillight:dontknow:

Tail light according to Magic's website; at least that is the way I read it. So, you may want to wait for Magic to chime in.

http://www.nomagicneon.com/spydertaillight.html

M2Wild
03-24-2009, 06:32 AM
Hey Magic Man .... love your idea about the Home Run. Did you know eBay is willing to give us additional 15% off if you put it on there?

retread
03-24-2009, 06:37 AM
Okay, I'll be calling you today.

john

Magic Man
03-24-2009, 06:48 AM
Hey Magic Man .... love your idea about the Home Run. Did you know eBay is willing to give us additional 15% off if you put it on there?

Sorry this is a Spyderlovers deal and won't be on ebay.

MM

Magic Man
03-24-2009, 06:49 AM

If you have a sport rack call us.

M2Wild
03-24-2009, 10:45 AM

You got a special setup to go with the sport rack?????

Magic Man
03-24-2009, 11:11 AM
You got a special setup to go with the sport rack?????

MM

M2Wild
03-24-2009, 11:35 AM
One ringy dingy ... two ringy dingy ... three ringy dingy ... left msg.

Magic Man
03-24-2009, 03:03 PM
One ringy dingy ... two ringy dingy ... three ringy dingy ... left msg.

Sorry, the phone has been ringing off the hook about the Home Run package today! :yikes:

We are already out of the Double Play until we can get more assembled tomorrow. :shocked:

Thanks to all of you who ordered already! Now if we can just keep up.:thumbup:

MM

wyliec
03-24-2009, 03:29 PM

MM

I will definitely be calling before the end of the week.

Thanks

I called and just left a message (4:35 p.m.)

Got a call back and I will be ordering tomorrow.

Thanks

Spydr in KS
03-24-2009, 07:36 PM
The Street Magic Double Play unit turns your front turn signals into both running lights, while retaining the full Eclipse function turn signals as well.

What is so special about this unit is.... it now allows the front turn signals to run at 60% while in running light mode, and then have the full 100%-0%-100% function when in turn signal mode.

Why the Eclipse function is so important is as follows: Testing has shown that an amber turn signal that runs a 100%-0%-100% Eclipze function is three times as noticable in daylight than traditional 60%-100%-60% running /turn signal combo units (IE 1157 bulb) and are twice as noticable in nighttime conditions as well.

MM

Count me in! I'll be ordering soon:2thumbs::clap::D:):p:bowdown:

spyder3rdr
03-24-2009, 08:04 PM
Evan ... you guys are Great ... what an excellent package deal ... I hope I can drum up some side work before A-15th and order up a Home Run :thumbup:

northramp
03-24-2009, 08:13 PM
Thanks for the help today Evan. Hopefully as i install all this the electromagnetic field of our planet will not be upset..

You guys are great
:2thumbs::2thumbs:

M2Wild
03-24-2009, 08:18 PM
Sorry, the phone has been ringing off the hook about the Home Run package today! :yikes:

We are already out of the Double Play until we can get more assembled tomorrow. :shocked:

Thanks to all of you who ordered already! Now if we can just keep up.:thumbup:

MM

No wonder you guys were busy.:congrats:

pzim
03-25-2009, 04:40 AM
Looks like this will be added to my list of mods from NMN, Thanks guys :bowdown:Keep up the good work :thumbup:

Magic Man
03-28-2009, 10:56 PM
Looks like the Home Run Package is a HOME RUN with the members. At this rate there may have extra innings! :D

MM

Magic Man
03-29-2009, 10:23 AM
Well with Baseball season now in "full swing" LOL.

We thought the Double Play, Triple Play, HOME RUN combo would fit right in to help you all start off this riding season with new toys for Spyder!

MM

Roaddog2
03-29-2009, 10:33 AM
Well with Baseball season now in "full swing" LOL.

We thought the Double Play, Triple Play, HOME RUN combo would fit right in to help you all start off this riding season with new toys for Spyder!

MMActually I would call it a Grand Slam will be getting a call from me soon yes I have a BRP back rest :2thumbs:

M2Wild
03-29-2009, 02:24 PM
Nah ... make him come up wit sum ting else fer the grand slam. :D

Magic Man
03-29-2009, 08:30 PM
Nah ... make him come up wit sum ting else fer the grand slam. :D

Grand Slam I like it! :thumbup:

MM

Dukester
04-13-2009, 07:04 PM
:2excited:I orderd the Homerun light package, Mudflap lights and front fender kit:spyder:. How long will intallation time be?