PDA

View Full Version : Pics from our MN Spyderlovers ride - Kanabec County Fair, Mora, MN

Jim&Teresa
08-02-2016, 10:39 PM
A beautiful day for the Kanabec County Fair & Parade in Mora, MN. Prior to the parade, we had a great ride & lunch (at the Twin Pines Restaurant by Mille Lacs Lake) with our MN Spyderlover friends. A "thank you" to the Caswells for hosting us and having a dinner at their home after the parade - a good time for all!

Enjoy the pics: http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/album.php?albumid=4338

For whatever reason, the photos are in reverse order - maybe more interesting?????? LOL.

ARtraveler
08-02-2016, 11:29 PM
Nice pictures. Thank you for sharing with us. :firstplace::firstplace:

Chupaca
08-02-2016, 11:59 PM
Looks like a fun time...:2thumbs: nice group of pictures...:bowdown:

Bfromla
08-03-2016, 02:52 AM
Very nice thanks for sharing:firstplace:, now were helmets optional?:shocked: I noticed a mix of some with & most without.. If the temp was accurate truly understandable :p

Jim&Teresa
08-03-2016, 08:58 AM
Very nice thanks for sharing:firstplace:, now were helmets optional?:shocked: I noticed a mix of some with & most without.. If the temp was accurate truly understandable :p

We decided to leave our helmets off for the parade. You can tell by my Spyder's dash air temp of 134 degrees F that it was a "warm" day to ride in the parade. The parade speed max was 5 mph. You notice that we ALL wear helmets when we ride (see the other pics), just not in this parade - good point though....be safe out there! :thumbup:

Bfromla
08-03-2016, 06:21 PM
We decided to leave our helmets off for the parade. You can tell by my Spyder's dash air temp of 134 degrees F that it was a "warm" day to ride in the parade. The parade speed max was 5 mph. You notice that we ALL wear helmets when we ride (see the other pics), just not in this parade - good point though....be safe out there! :thumbup:

Did notice & figged maybe the parade had special permission. Had to ask.
Be safe & keep safe cool.
Again good pics thx for sharing

I wasn't there but I still care! POW /MIA VETS