PDA

View Full Version : Spyder quest

MOSESS
08-01-2016, 08:05 PM
How many of you Nj and Ny guys and gals riding up on Wednesday...planning to at leave at 7am....

MOSESS
08-26-2016, 11:39 PM
I have been on this site now for 7 months, I watch other cities host events almost every weekend across the country . My question is why here in nj nothing ,no gatherings nothing. dead ..

Dave & Tina
08-27-2016, 12:37 AM
I have been on this site now for 7 months, I watch other cities host events almost every weekend across the country . My question is why here in nj nothing ,no gatherings nothing. dead ..

i live in south jersey and wish that would have something around hear

MOSESS
08-29-2016, 07:09 AM
Its does not have to be this way. If your game we can host an event .

GS1
08-29-2016, 07:50 AM
good morning, we be leaving from somerset around 8am on wed, we will trailer up, wife does not like the highway much, and i agree we here in NJ have not made the time to get together ( we got to many things going on ). Me and my buddy ride but its after work and short trips on the weekends, we have done a few events, but no NJ SpyderRiders. We need to unite and be Jersey strong and show there are :spyder2:'s in NJ.

SpyderCruiser
08-29-2016, 05:46 PM
Not going to spyderquest this year, But I agree. No one around here Tuckerton LBI area to ride with. Only met 2 Spyder owners around here once. Met one at Barnegat light, Guy who rides with Harley friends. And another, at Batsto NJ, a Women and she rides with her Husband that also Rides a Harley. Both were not from our area but from NJ.

Trbayth
08-29-2016, 07:16 PM
If you're in North Jersey you should join up with the NY Spyder Riders. We're a fun bunch and the riding in the Catskills is much nicer than riding on the washboards NJ calls a road. And there are far fewer people. Coming back from High Point yesterday I felt like I was stuck in a parade. Doing 35 in a 45/55 zone. Stepping on the brake while going uphill. Makes me so crazy I have to pull over and cool off.

Frankly I find it less and less fun to ride in North Jersey. Too many people with their noses buried in their phones.

spydaman60
08-29-2016, 07:27 PM
i live in south jersey and wish that would have something around hearSPYDERQUEST IS CLOSE TO YOU COMPARED TO ALL OTHER EVENTS. SPYDERQUEST TAKES A YEAR TO PLAN AND PUT TOGETHER. IT ENTAILS 15 RIDES, 5 MEALS AND TWO MAJOR PARTIES! MAKE THE TRIP MAN. IT'S ALL ABOUT THE RIDE!!!nojoke

kumortl14
08-29-2016, 08:07 PM
We are planning to leave(Middletown) Wed morning around 9. Possibly will meet along the way to Lake George.Wish we could start a NJ Spyder ryders group!!If and when,count me in.

spydaman60
08-30-2016, 01:47 PM
We are planning to leave(Middletown) Wed morning around 9. Possibly will meet along the way to Lake George.Wish we could start a NJ Spyder ryders group!!If and when,count me in.there is one, but led by a very inactive person. I must have posted on the nj site a dozen times but got very little response. like roger said, come up and join us northern nj guys that actively ride with the ny spyder riders!! see you in lake George!!!:thumbup:

MOSESS
09-01-2016, 06:50 AM
Glad to see that the Nj guys and gals are getting active for this event..