PDA

View Full Version : OK, SO WHO WATCHED SHARKNADO 4

SPECTACUALR SPIDERMAN
08-01-2016, 03:22 PM
I was laughing most of the movie, when it is that dumb you just have to laugh at it :yes::clap::roflblack::roflblack:

Bob Denman
08-01-2016, 05:06 PM
:dontknow: You mean that you've never heard of a "Nuke-Nado: before??? :dontknow:

I'm even worse than you: I sat through all four of them... :shocked:
Not only am I afraid of the water now. If the wind starts blowing: I crap my pants! :yikes:

flaggerphil
08-01-2016, 08:35 PM
I will admit I watched it.

:clap:

And I'm glad I did! Stuff like that...in small doses...is good for the soul.

Cownado!

gkamer
08-01-2016, 08:38 PM
I watched all of them. The first one was just a SyFy channel movie like all the other corny ones. When the 2nd one came out it became somewhat of a cult classic. They managed to get the main players for Sharknado 3. When my wife saw a 4th installment she swore she was not going to watch it. But we both knew she would.

With each installment, the premise became more and more insane. Who floods the Grand Canyon? But after seeing Nova arrive riding the Eiffel Tower, I'm sure this is going to go international.

When I saw the Mayor of Chicago wearing those black/white stripped stockings, I looked at my wife and said "Wizard of Oz". I can wait for Eurnado!

blacklightning
08-01-2016, 09:11 PM
I have to admit, I watched all 4. As bad as it was, it was still better than the Bachelor and Bachelorette. I will have to say, I will not watch the next one.

Bob Denman
08-02-2016, 06:54 AM
I watched all of them. The first one was just a SyFy channel movie like all the other corny ones. When the 2nd one came out it became somewhat of a cult classic. They managed to get the main players for Sharknado 3. When my wife saw a 4th installment she swore she was not going to watch it. But we both knew she would.

With each installment, the premise became more and more insane. Who floods the Grand Canyon? But after seeing Nova arrive riding the Eiffel Tower, I'm sure this is going to go international.

When I saw the Mayor of Chicago wearing those black/white stripped stockings, I looked at my wife and said "Wizard of Oz". I can wait for Eurnado!

"Sharknado 5: the European Tour!" :thumbup:

SPECTACUALR SPIDERMAN
08-02-2016, 07:44 AM
i think it was david hassellhoff's best acting job to date

Bob Denman
08-02-2016, 07:47 AM
i think it was david hassellhoff's best acting job to date
:D C'mon... the "bar was set pretty low"... :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

That would be like me saying that I was a better mechanic, than most pet Hamsters!

Oh! :shocked: That one might not be true...