PDA

View Full Version : Here are some pictures of ?????

Deanna777
07-31-2016, 05:06 PM
Here are some pictures of the Quechee Gorge in VT. :

134866 134867 134868 these pictures are on the other side of the bridge.

134869 , 134876 these pictures are on the opposite of the bridge.

These pictures are taken from the top of the bridge looking down. Phyllis and I were there yesterday. This area is very scenic. It is on Route 4 east near Woodstock, VT.
Deanna

trikermutha
07-31-2016, 06:27 PM
Very Nice. :thumbup:

Chupaca
07-31-2016, 07:06 PM
We have some of those here but ours have running vegetation rather than water....:banghead::banghead::roflblack:

Deanna777
07-31-2016, 08:08 PM
I suggest that if anyone who is planning a trip to Vermont or the New England states, put this on your places to visit, along with Woodstock, VT.

Deanna

RussRT
07-31-2016, 08:36 PM
Very nice! Thanks for sharing.

Eagle1
07-31-2016, 09:31 PM
Very nice, thanks for the pictures!

Lin
08-01-2016, 05:23 AM
The water looks lower than I have ever seen it! Still, a beautiful place to stop. Also, if opportunity presents itself for a meal in Woodstock, I'd recommend The Worthy Kitchen. The food is great and a fun place.

Deanna777
08-01-2016, 09:11 AM
The water looks lower than I have ever seen it! Still, a beautiful place to stop. Also, if opportunity presents itself for a meal in Woodstock, I'd recommend The Worthy Kitchen. The food is great and a fun place.Yes, the water is very low. The rivers up here in Vt. are very low, considering that this past winter was mild( not much snow). Deanna

Deanna777
08-01-2016, 09:17 AM
We have some of those here but ours have running vegetation rather than water....:banghead::banghead::roflblack:The rivers are very low considering that we had a mild winter last year. We have had some bad thunderstorms but not a lot of rain. Deanna

Bobleach45
08-01-2016, 11:33 AM
Here are some pictures of the Quechee Gorge in VT. :

134866 134867 134868 these pictures are on the other side of the bridge.

134869 , 134876 these pictures are on the opposite of the bridge.

These pictures are taken from the top of the bridge looking down. Phyllis and I were there yesterday. This area is very scenic. It is on Route 4 east near Woodstock, VT.
Deanna

Our daughter and her husband have a ski condo in Quechee that they absolutely love. They post lots of pictures of the area on Facebook for us. Was originally a ski condo but they go up there for long weekends of hiking, kayaking, etc with the kids also. They love the area. Would not be surprised to see them ove there someday permanently. Husband graduated from Dartmouth and Harvard Business School and she graduated from Stonehill College in Easton Mass which is close to where hey live now. If they could get on staff at Dartmouth they would probably go in a heartbeat.

Deanna777
08-01-2016, 01:06 PM
Our daughter and her husband have a ski condo in Quechee that they absolutely love. They post lots of pictures of the area on Facebook for us. Was originally a ski condo but they go up there for long weekends of hiking, kayaking, etc with the kids also. They love the area. Would not be surprised to see them ove there someday permanently. Husband graduated from Dartmouth and Harvard Business School and she graduated from Stonehill College in Easton Mass which is close to where hey live now. If they could get on staff at Dartmouth they would probably go in a heartbeat.Yes, Quechee, is a great place, and close to everything( New Hampshire border, White River Junction). Also, Dartmouth hospital is an excellent hospital. Hopefully your daughter and her husband can get on the staff at Dartmouth soon.

Vermont has some interesting/ unique places with some excellent history within the towns.
Deanna

ARtraveler
08-01-2016, 02:22 PM
Thank you for sharing the great pictures. I am a fan of good scenery. :bowdown::bowdown:

Deanna777
08-01-2016, 03:19 PM
Thank you for sharing the great pictures. I am a fan of good scenery. :bowdown::bowdown:Here is an other picture of a awesome/fantastic scene: 134973 Mine and Phyllis 's spyders. Deanna