PDA

View Full Version : New C.H.A.D is great!

LaughingHeart
03-22-2009, 01:02 PM
Finally the glacier has melted and I had a long ride with my new C.H.A.D. I love it! I get only clean air over it - no buffeting at all, and I can have my helmet shield up too with no problem. Much less wind noise. The adjustability is wonderful. I am only 4'10" and on the lowest setting can see over the windshield easily. I can even raise it some and still see over. It also works for my husband who is a lot taller. I am a real fan. Got it through No Magic - thanks Magic Man. :D:yes:

bone crusher
03-22-2009, 01:04 PM
Everyone really seems to like the CHAD...have yet to see any negative comments about it...are there different heights for it as well or having be adjustable is good enough? How tall is your husband? Does he not get a lot of wind on the helmet while riding?

LaughingHeart
03-22-2009, 02:47 PM
Everyone really seems to like the CHAD...have yet to see any negative comments about it...are there different heights for it as well or having be adjustable is good enough? How tall is your husband? Does he not get a lot of wind on the helmet while riding?

There is only one height for the windshield - the adjusting is good enough. My husband is 5'10". When he adjusts the windshield up he gets no more wind than I do. With it down at my height, he says the wind he gets is smooth and clear. He was really impressed.