PDA

View Full Version : L e d headlights and fog lights

jima
07-26-2016, 09:48 AM
I'm thinking about replacing my o e m head lights and fog light
with lamonster L E D lights I know lamonster only makes find quality products
but my question is is it that much brighter and better than the OEM is it worth the money ?
Thanks for all your help

Bob Denman
07-26-2016, 10:01 AM
I've got the TricLED versions, and love them! :thumbup:

So will you! :clap:

trikermutha
07-26-2016, 10:05 AM
They are more of a whiter light than stock.

hypurone
07-26-2016, 10:12 AM
but my question is is it that much brighter and better than the OEM is it worth the money ?
Thanks for all your help

I have done both the LED headlights and driving lights from Lamonster and they are DEF worth it! Check the photos in my Garage (http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/album.php?albumid=4320)for side-by-side comparison etc....

Copperman
07-26-2016, 11:11 AM
I installed Lamonts LED headlights and fog lights on my F3 Limited. Just this past weekend I was on the road from 1a to 7a covering 350 miles. What a difference those lights made. I was so impressed I came home and ordered the same lights for my wife's F3 Limited.

It really is money well spent.

BLUEKNIGHT911
07-26-2016, 12:25 PM
IMHO..... they are much better in every way possible ............ANNNNNNNNND if you own a Spyder with the V-twin which has THE battery power storage and charging issues .............These LED's draw about 75% ....LESS power..... than the OEM headlites ......Mike :thumbup:

CMA/IBA_rider
07-26-2016, 12:42 PM
Thanks for all your help

Here's the difference between a stock and a HID headlight. Will be changing the fog lights to HID. They do make a big difference. Like to know if the LEDs are better.