PDA

View Full Version : Pics from our Deadwood 3 Wheel Rally - enjoy....

Jim&Teresa
07-21-2016, 09:14 AM
Here's an album of our Minnesota Spyderlovers at the 3 Wheel Rally in Deadwood - enjoy! :D

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/album.php?albumid=4322

Chupaca
07-21-2016, 10:24 AM
:bowdown:'s for the link to your album. Great picture and looks like an awesome event. Nice view of the area....thanks..:thumbup:

GOZFST
07-21-2016, 10:27 AM
Nice pics.

TexAmRider
07-21-2016, 10:36 AM
Here's an album of our Minnesota Spyderlovers at the 3 Wheel Rally in Deadwood - enjoy! :D

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/album.php?albumid=4322

We just missed the three wheel rally in Deadwood. We were there the week before, and had I known, I would have changed my travel plans. Beautiful country, and thanks for all the pics. :clap:

ARtraveler
07-21-2016, 02:07 PM
Fantastic photos. :bowdown::bowdown::firstplace::firstplace: Did you folks stop at Cedar Pass Lodge for buffalo burgers and Indian fry bread when you were in the Badlands National Park?

PW2013STL
07-22-2016, 01:36 PM
Fantastic photos. :bowdown::bowdown::firstplace::firstplace: Did you folks stop at Cedar Pass Lodge for buffalo burgers and Indian fry bread when you were in the Badlands National Park?

We Did and I had the Indian fry bread taco :clap::firstplace:

SpyderAnn01
07-22-2016, 01:40 PM
You betcha those are some great pictures. I had an Indian Taco while we were at the rally, can't say I liked it. It was a giant loaf of bread with some taco meat on it.

PW2013STL
07-22-2016, 02:54 PM
You betcha those are some great pictures. I had an Indian Taco while we were at the rally, can't say I liked it. It was a giant loaf of bread with some taco meat on it.

Ann,

Did you have it at the Cedar Pass Lodge?

Les

Purple Guy
07-22-2016, 07:55 PM
Nice pics, thanks for sharing!

Jim&Teresa
07-26-2016, 06:34 PM

Just catching up on things being out of town at a family reunion.....wow, time flies.

Yes we did stop at Cedar Pass Lodge. The fry bread (taco plate) and buffalo burgers were the popular choice! Nice weather for the 3 Wheel Rally - a week after, it's at least 10 degrees warmer in the Black Hills - glad the rally was before the real heat got there! :D