PDA

View Full Version : Two Brothers carbon fiber muffler sounds wicked

0228lisa
03-20-2009, 09:25 PM
Has anybody heard the Two Brothers muffler? I liked it but not the :cus: 2k price tag!!!:yikes: What's with that????

crazycanuck
03-21-2009, 12:20 AM
Has anybody heard the Two Brothers muffler? I liked it but not the :cus: 2k price tag!!!:yikes: What's with that????

is it made out of gold:shocked:

wingnut
03-21-2009, 07:08 AM
I had the two bros single can it was to loud for me
and the bike ran like s*%t

bjt
03-21-2009, 08:18 AM

Welcome to world of Spyder mods. $2,000 is on the high side but even the cheapest exhaust upgrades were around $400 unless you were able to make a "do it yourself" solution. Even some "do it yourself"er's probably have thousands wrapped up in exhaust systems (cough... cough... ataDude... cough). Carbon fiber makes it more expensive, duals make it more expensive, etc. I would suggest checking out NoMagicNeon (http://www.nomagicneon.com/exhaust.html) for exhaust upgrades. They have a good selection of different exhausts in various price ranges. I see he offers the Carbon Fiber Two Brothers duals for just over $1,000.

http://www.nomagicneon.com/exhaust.html

bjt
03-21-2009, 08:24 AM
After looking at Magic Man's site and the exhausts he offers, I was just thinking you must be a magnet for the highest priced vendors out there. :D :D :D

ataDude
03-21-2009, 11:02 AM
... Even some "do it yourself"er's probably have thousands wrapped up in exhaust systems (cough... cough... ataDude... cough)....

No lie there. But it keeps me out of trouble. That's worth something. :thumbup:

chuck58
03-21-2009, 11:07 AM
I've heard the Two Brothers pipe at a local dealer. It sounded pretty sweet, but I beleive my neighboors would ask me to move if I installed something like that.

0228lisa
03-22-2009, 09:22 AM
I've heard the Two Brothers pipe at a local dealer. It sounded pretty sweet, but I believe my neighbors would ask me to move if I installed something like that.

It's funny you say that....I live in a gated community and on my first day of ownership I rode it around the neighborhood to get comfy on it. I got a complaint call from the main gate security guy that they got a call from someone and I was told that "cruisin" was not allowed. I have to look that one up in the rules and convenants. I could not believe my ears. If it was my neighbor who complained, bet your rear end I'm getting loud pipes. Nothing in the rules about starting your engine.:bdh:

The horse's rear end in this pic is my neighbor. Is the word ass allowed on here?

SSL4X4
03-22-2009, 09:59 AM
I just installed the two brothers dual exhaust. Polished aluminum. I love the look but they are a little too loud for me. My bike is running kinda rough so I am taking it in to get it looked at. 2k is pricey I think. I got mine from magic man and he has been a great help and a great resource for questions. As far as my neighbors they are just jealous because they cant afford a Spyder. If you get the duals make sure you get a nice set of ear plugs. Ride hard or stay home dudes!!!!:doorag:

M2Wild
03-22-2009, 10:16 AM
It's funny you say that....I live in a gated community and on my first day of ownership I rode it around the neighborhood to get comfy on it. I got a complaint call from the main gate security guy that they got a call from someone and I was told that "cruisin" was not allowed. I have to look that one up in the rules and convenants. I could not believe my ears. If it was my neighbor who complained, bet your ass I'm getting loud pipes. Nothing in the rules about starting your engine.:bdh:

The horse's ass in this pic is my neighbor. Is the word ass allowed on here? If not, I'm sure somebody will let me know.:dontknow:
Just don't let the big dog see ya.:D

0228lisa
03-22-2009, 10:22 AM
Just don't let the big dog see ya.:D

You answered the question. I modified my post.:dontknow::opps:

baldev
03-22-2009, 11:08 PM
You answered the question. I modified my post.:dontknow::opps:

I am getting the Leo Vince dual exhaust put in this week. Loved the single now getting the dual attached. Cost total $975.

0228lisa
03-22-2009, 11:21 PM
I am getting the Leo Vince dual exhaust put in this week. Loved the single now getting the dual attached. Cost total $975.

Too bad we can't post sounds on Spyderlovers! That would be cool.:clap:

aka1004
03-22-2009, 11:32 PM
i am looking for some to trade my hindle for leo vince single:D

bone crusher
03-22-2009, 11:48 PM
I just installed the two brothers dual exhaust. Polished aluminum. I love the look but they are a little too loud for me. My bike is running kinda rough so I am taking it in to get it looked at. 2k is pricey I think. I got mine from magic man and he has been a great help and a great resource for questions. As far as my neighbors they are just jealous because they cant afford a Spyder. If you get the duals make sure you get a nice set of ear plugs. Ride hard or stay home dudes!!!!:doorag:

Yeah, what do you need your hearing for anyway?