PDA

View Full Version : Waiting To Be Bitten😆.

Rossco068
07-18-2016, 05:50 AM
Well people as the title suggests I haven't got myself a Spyder yet, and it will be around four LONG years before I have one. My weapon of choice is the F3-S. I have owned a Can-Am though in the form of an Outlander and found it to be extremely reliable. I've found this forum to be very insightful and will be asking some pretty silly questions in the future 😶.

spyderCodes
07-18-2016, 11:01 AM
Well people as the title suggests I haven't got myself a Spyder yet, and it will be around four LONG years before I have one. My weapon of choice is the F3-S. I have owned a Can-Am though in the form of an Outlander and found it to be extremely reliable. I've found this forum to be very insightful and will be asking some pretty silly questions in the future 😶.

Bring on the questions, silly or otherwise.
You will find some silly answers here too.

There is a sticky Do's and Dont's that will answer many of the more obvious questions.

Chupaca
07-18-2016, 11:09 AM
:agree: Warning...stay away from the test rydes..:hun: they can have a effect on your wallet and time schedule...:roflblack:

SPYD3R
07-18-2016, 12:06 PM
IF YOU WANT ONE, GO GET IT....
4 yrs from now the world will be burnt to a crisp - just ask ALGORE....
keep in mind, these things are more adictive than heroin, meth or pretty girls... once ridden, you will NEVER be satisfied with any other 3 wheeled, or for that matter, 2 wheels, 4 wheels or 18 wheels.... there is NOTHING IN THE WORLD like the SPYD3R.... so like the sneaker commercial says; JUST DO IT.....
SPYD3R
SOUTH CAROLINA, USA

ARtraveler
07-18-2016, 12:42 PM
Four years is a very long time. There may be something even better than the F3 by then. I am thinking that you should not be missing out. Listen to the "force" Luke. :yes:

GS1
07-18-2016, 01:52 PM
don't wait the fact that your talking about it means that the :spyder2:fangs have already penetrated the skin.

Rossco068
07-18-2016, 04:26 PM
:agree: Warning...stay away from the test rydes..:hun: they can have a effect on your wallet and time schedule...:roflblack:

Oh I have Chupaca, as I know for sure that would be my weakness :p.

Rossco068
07-18-2016, 04:35 PM
Four years is a very long time. There may be something even better than the F3 by then. I am thinking that you should not be missing out. Listen to the "force" Luke. :yes:

If BRP do change things up by then spyderman, I can only hope they keep the seating position as that's what's got me so keen.

BoilerAnimal
07-18-2016, 05:14 PM
Four years from now before you buy a Spyder? I don't want to sound morbid or crass but............you could be dead before then. Then you would have gone through life never experiencing the joys of Riding a Spyder!

I wanted to wait til next year to buy a Spyder. My wife said buy it this year. She's had two cousins pass away fairly quickly and she is caring for her brother, who is five years older than her, who is going through early onset dementia. She said let's do it now because we don't know what the future holds for any of us.

I said it before in another post; yesterday is a cancelled check, tomorrow is a promissory note........today is cash. Spend it wisely.

Rossco068
07-19-2016, 02:44 AM
Good point BA but we have two girls needing braces at the moment and a car to pay off:mad:

Peter Aawen
07-19-2016, 06:07 AM
Phwaa!! Who needs a car Rossco, when you could have a Spyder??! :shocked:

There's quite a few of us OzSpyderRyders Down Under, (quite a bunch in NZed too) & getting to be more every day!! Last count was more'n 5,000 - & we hit that number sometime last year before the 'riding season' so there could be significantly more by now!! We've even got some local websites (but funnily enough, most of us still spend a fair big of time here on SpyderLovers!!) check out the www.ozspyderryders.com (http://www.ozspyderryders.com.au) website & their Facebook pages, and for annual Spyder events Down Under, check out www.SpyderMuster.com.au (http://www.SpyderMuster.com.au) :thumbup:

Rossco068
07-20-2016, 05:33 AM
Thanks for the heads up Peter👍👍👍.

BoilerAnimal
07-20-2016, 05:56 AM
I totally understand and agree, Rossco, about getting your ducks in a row first. I hope it all works out for you, sooner than later. Pinch those pennies and make it happen as soon as possible.