PDA

View Full Version : Where the deals are?

zuni
07-17-2016, 05:35 PM
Our first spyder was a 2014 RTs (which we still have). When the 2015's came out we both took one look at the F3 pictures and thought WTH. Went to Bike week in Daytona and saw it in person and decided it looked much better than it did in the pictures. Found that they had open slots for test rides and we both took it for a spin. Came back loving the ryding position and the feel in the corners. If there had been a green one I'm pretty sure they would have had to call the law to get it back from my wife. Place the order and got on the waiting list. So now we are a two bike family. The RT has advantages for long distance and for carrying stuff but we both prefer the F3 in the seating position and the feel of the ryde itself. These days we toss a coin to see who takes the F3 out and the other gets to ryde it back.After giving it some thought and hearing people talk about the great deals they got we decided to trade the RT and pick up an F3t, or so we thought. As most who have traded or put theirs up for sale know, you take a beating in depreciation. It would have swayed me on the initial purchase because I really expected to have it for a while, damn F3. Our first stop was the dealer we purchase our two previous spyders from but the deal just didn't make sense. Last week I was contacted by a dealer a bit closer that said they wanted our business. He did offer a little more on the trade but the bike was at full retail from what I could see. It would see that with the 2017's being announced that the 16's would be coming down and they would be clearing out the 15's that are still left. Preference would be a '16 F3t in white but would also consider a '15 F3s or '15 f3s without the "red" frame. So where exactly are these great deals to be found?

CJ JAX

Bob Denman
07-17-2016, 06:10 PM
a GREEN one?
Call PitBull... :thumbup:

Highwayman2013
07-17-2016, 07:05 PM
End of the riding season is when the 2016's will come down.

fencepost
07-17-2016, 09:02 PM
You need to contact Len @ Pitbull Motorsports. Called Len on Thursday made deal over phone and loaded my bike on the trailer and was at Pitbull Friday @ 11:30 a.m.. Traded 2015 F3S for 2016 F3T with audio. Len and his staff will take great care of you. BTW, you will love the T