PDA

View Full Version : Another test run with the VholdR helmet cam

Lamonster
03-20-2009, 04:43 PM
I know one thing for sure, I need to cover up the mic so it doesn't sound so bad.:yikes:

The video quality was pretty good beside the sound but this 3 min. video was 104 megs on the camera. :shocked: It's been reduced now but it will eat up a 2 gig card pretty quick I think. I plan on playing with it some more on our banner run. :doorag:

This was down my driveway and back.
http://www.vholdr.com/node/18441

Roaddog2
03-20-2009, 05:57 PM
ARNT YOU SUPPOSED TO BE RESTING UP AND YES I'M HOLLERING WIYH CAPS nojoke

Spydyr
03-20-2009, 07:58 PM
Wow, the resolution is incredible.

FANG
03-20-2009, 08:06 PM
Video looks great -- but I agree with Roaddog you need to REST!!!!!:doorag:

wingnut
03-20-2009, 08:07 PM
very nice:)

Roger
03-20-2009, 09:27 PM
excellent video but yes you need to block the mic. i see this happen on the you tube videos i'am surprised that nobody does this. they have to know about it. :dontknow:

shunkmanitu
03-21-2009, 04:18 AM
I know one thing for sure, I need to cover up the mic so it doesn't sound so bad.:yikes:

The video quality was pretty good beside the sound but this 3 min. video was 104 megs on the camera. :shocked: It's been reduced now but it will eat up a 2 gig card pretty quick I think. I plan on playing with it some more on our banner run. :doorag:

Quite good quality!!

I have recently invested in a HD video camera so I opted for a Gorillapod
http://www.joby.com/products/gorillapod/slr/
that will hold it on the mirror stalk. I need to invest in an auto (Tryke) power adapter because of battery life along with a larger memory card. Hope to figure out the camera soon so will get a video out. Mustang and Bike show tomorrow so will pratice.

Cundiffla
03-21-2009, 04:29 AM
OK I was thinking when you say Drive Way and Back! I was exspecting a couple of second video but you Driveway is like my whole neighbor street!

But everyone is right you need to REST if you still sick. Nice Video!

-Larry :spyder:

Forgot- It was a pleasure to meet you in Daytona "Two Times" Saturday and Thursday night.

Lamonster
03-21-2009, 06:50 AM
Hey guys I am resting. I'm going to rest in Virginia and Kentucky today when I deliver the SpyderLovers Banner. :D

bjt
03-21-2009, 08:06 AM
Cool video. It brings back memories of last summer's Bar BQ.

Regarding the wind noise, I wonder if there is a cheap or free sound editor software that can remove the wind noise while maintaining voice, tailpipe, engine, etc.