PDA

View Full Version : First Service Record For Highest Paid

RSedle
07-15-2016, 08:44 PM
Just paid $426.00 with Taxnojoke for the first and probebly last shop service it will see I will be doing my own oil changes from here on out:ohyea: at The Tri-state Area's Largest Powersports Super Store:roflblack:The cars first service is a free oil change go figure:thumbup:

WellsboroSpyder
07-16-2016, 05:28 AM
Our first dealer was in
Wilkes-Barre, had a horrible service department . The one manager was rude, tried to blame customer every time I called. When recall work was needed on the 2013 he wanted us to bring the spyder in before he would order parts. We would go round and round on the phone till he would get the parts then call us. At one recall service he tried to say we needed another that had already been done. (double billing BRP? ) We brought our receipt to show.
So we called around and found Kirk's Motorsports in Watsontown. The price for tires on 2013 were way below what people were posting. When we traded in for the 2015, they took the GPS of the 13 and remounted on the 15 at no cost.
So I think it pays to call around and use a trip to the spyder dealer as an excuse to go on a ride. Also it would be helpful if people would post their good experiences and which dealer so we could give them our business.

rcturner
07-16-2016, 07:09 AM
The cars first service is a free oil change go figure:thumbup:

Trust me, your first oil change isn't free. It is just pre-paid. My Chevy had four free oil changes. Again, not free, just pre-paid. Remember the old saying, there is no free lunch.