PDA

View Full Version : so what day is today

cuznjohn
07-13-2016, 07:52 AM
TODAY IS NATIONAL FRENCH FRY DAY, OR CHIPS DAY FOR MY ENGLISH FRIENDS. boy would i love to have some of them

Bob Denman
07-13-2016, 07:58 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=EtBfCIpuyzk

ARtraveler
07-13-2016, 02:33 PM
Now you have me wanting to stop at Carl's Jr. Our McD not to good in Eagle River.

Habib
07-13-2016, 02:53 PM
Actually today is "My Spyder is at the dealer getting three new tires and a laser alignment, the sun is out and I can't go for a ride till tomorrow day!" :gaah:

Ron2andia
07-13-2016, 04:01 PM
Five Guys baby!

Bob Denman
07-13-2016, 04:54 PM
Actually today is "My Spyder is at the dealer getting three new tires and a laser alignment, the sun is out and I can't go for a ride till tomorrow day!" :gaah:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yop62wQH498&feature=player_detailpage

Habib
07-14-2016, 11:06 PM

And I left it at the dealer...forever. After the tech started in with what was needed and how much it would cost I figured no more $$ down that bottomless pit. Took the meager trade in, wrote a check and rode home on a 2016 F3S with extended warranty. What a great machine, I just need to learn where all the buttons are. :yes:

Anyone know what "ECO" button is for?

Chupaca
07-14-2016, 11:50 PM
KFC wedges with gravy and cheese would be amazing...:thumbup: but I did have some Ralley's/Checker's seasoned fries...:yes:

Peter Aawen
07-15-2016, 03:27 AM

All that does is to make the engine so gutless that it can't use any fuel!! :shocked:

That means you get to save a lot of spending $$ on gas..... You never get to actually go anywhere, but you don't spend much on gas either!! :thumbup:

Sorry, :opps: but I just hadta!! :joke: :rolleyes:

Bob Denman
07-15-2016, 07:25 AM
And I left it at the dealer...forever. After the tech started in with what was needed and how much it would cost I figured no more $$ down that bottomless pit. Took the meager trade in, wrote a check and rode home on a 2016 F3S with extended warranty. What a great machine, I just need to learn where all the buttons are. :yes:

:congrats: on the new bike!
(Although I'm sorry to hear how this transaction came to be! :shocked:)

ECO Mode is essentially a tool, that helps train the rider where the shift-points are, for optimal fuel economy.
But it's just not very practical.
You have to be watching the LED screen, and shift when the green arrow pops up. You REALLY need to be looking down the road... nojoke

Habib
07-15-2016, 10:04 AM
:congrats: on the new bike!
(Although I'm sorry to hear how this transaction came to be! :shocked:)

ECO Mode is essentially a tool, that helps train the rider where the shift-points are, for optimal fuel economy.
But it's just not very practical.
You have to be watching the LED screen, and shift when the green arrow pops up. You REALLY need to be looking down the road... nojoke

Thanks Bob, but s&%t happens. :2thumbs: This time for the better. I don't think I'll be using ECO mode. I've always listened for shift points. Riding to work this morning on the freeway I never did get to 6th gear and it was plenty fast for me. :ohyea:

ARtraveler
07-15-2016, 12:46 PM
Thanks Bob, but s&%t happens. :2thumbs: This time for the better. I don't think I'll be using ECO mode. I've always listened for shift points. Riding to work this morning on the freeway I never did get to 6th gear and it was plenty fast for me. :ohyea:

Every time ECO mode comes up, I have to do a rant. I don't like ECO, I would rather have the electronic frunk switch. There, I said it again. :roflblack:

Bob Denman
07-15-2016, 01:10 PM
:D I'll even throw an ":agree:", on top of your pile of rants over this. :thumbup: