PDA

View Full Version : Already "MODing"!

jrbloise
03-20-2009, 09:11 AM
Well its only been two days that I've had my new Spyder and I've already ordered the first few MODs. Can-Am passenger back rest and rack, highway (standard) foot pegs and brackets with clevis, and CalSci's 23.5" windscreen. Two days ago my wife and I took a nice short ride (only about 195 miles both ways, and my legs got really cramped up! She was most comfortable though. First thing I did was order the highway pegs so I will be able to stretch out my legs. Now I'm only 5' 8" and my inseam is only 30", but the slightly forward (torso) position with my legs slightly back on the OEM pegs my legs took a beating. Any one else have/had this problem?

PS: Love the Spyder!!!:2thumbs:

Jimmy Neutron
03-20-2009, 09:19 AM
yeah like everyone. That was worst postion they could have ever put them in.. Good luck.. I have someone working on something that I think will work and look awesome.. I hope this is my second attempt first one was no good.. The new design is coming along nice and I think will be user friendly at a good price.. Put my back rest on last weekend My better half said she liked it very much..